* Congratulations! *
(for various reasons, I feel so alive these days...)
Hello, people! It seems like I am still alive and well after arriving at Egypt for about twelve days or so. Right now, I have to attend ENT rounds (FYI, 'ENT rounds' means I have to listen to a 3-hour lecture every morning...no patients, just slide shows and videos) and in the afternoon, there is always Community Medicine and Toxicology lectures to look forward to. Frankly, this year is a bit boring. Community Medicine is downright dull...as Yue said, "I cannot learn this; I feel like all of this is a lie." Why, you may wonder? Well, let's face it; Quality Assurance...what is that? In Egypt, I can never imagine one can be assured of the quality of the services...especially in government hospitals. Uh~ so, in the end, we decided that we just have to take extra classes. Hmmm...
***
Oh yeah! Actually, I am not going to ramble about all of the boring things that have been happening...rather, I am going to tell you about all the interesting things that need celebrating! (This sentence is really weird...)
One: Congratulations to Baji who is a proud owner of a MyVi!!!

^[ Good luck in making the car 100% yours, sis! Heh. ]^
Two: Congrats to me for my new shoes! (wha~t??)

^[ Flat shoes; heaven! I have already put my high-heels under the dusty sofa. ]^
Three: Congratulations to us...because we have finally made our house a home!

^[ at Iltizam; a source of inspiration for us...haha ]^
Four: Kudos to me (again) because my room is finally blue!
*from this:

*to this:

***
ermm...
Guess what I did in Dubai? I bought a new phone!!! Yeah~~~

^[ my new bestfriend! :) ]^
***
Ho-hum~
Good luck to Imran who is going to face his final exams next week (I think).

^[Imran yang tinggi]^

^[ Tasneem yang pendek ]^
***
Jay Chou (Beijing 2008) - 千山万水
[I don't know what is the title of this song, too...]
(for various reasons, I feel so alive these days...)
Hello, people! It seems like I am still alive and well after arriving at Egypt for about twelve days or so. Right now, I have to attend ENT rounds (FYI, 'ENT rounds' means I have to listen to a 3-hour lecture every morning...no patients, just slide shows and videos) and in the afternoon, there is always Community Medicine and Toxicology lectures to look forward to. Frankly, this year is a bit boring. Community Medicine is downright dull...as Yue said, "I cannot learn this; I feel like all of this is a lie." Why, you may wonder? Well, let's face it; Quality Assurance...what is that? In Egypt, I can never imagine one can be assured of the quality of the services...especially in government hospitals. Uh~ so, in the end, we decided that we just have to take extra classes. Hmmm...
***
Oh yeah! Actually, I am not going to ramble about all of the boring things that have been happening...rather, I am going to tell you about all the interesting things that need celebrating! (This sentence is really weird...)
One: Congratulations to Baji who is a proud owner of a MyVi!!!

^[ Good luck in making the car 100% yours, sis! Heh. ]^
Two: Congrats to me for my new shoes! (wha~t??)

^[ Flat shoes; heaven! I have already put my high-heels under the dusty sofa. ]^
Three: Congratulations to us...because we have finally made our house a home!

^[ at Iltizam; a source of inspiration for us...haha ]^
Four: Kudos to me (again) because my room is finally blue!
*from this:

*to this:

***
ermm...
Guess what I did in Dubai? I bought a new phone!!! Yeah~~~

^[ my new bestfriend! :) ]^
***
Ho-hum~
Good luck to Imran who is going to face his final exams next week (I think).

^[Imran yang tinggi]^

^[ Tasneem yang pendek ]^
***
Jay Chou (Beijing 2008) - 千山万水
[I don't know what is the title of this song, too...]
Comments