* Shut Up *
(a lesson learned)


You know how some people like to stress their authority on other people? Well, in the course of our lives, it is very safe to assume that all of us have met someone who likes to drone on and on about how they are capable (with the power bestowed upon them by some other human being) of ruining your life. To be honest, this kind of people is the kind of people who I hate the most. I have had my share of experience, recently, while re-taking my driving test the other day. The JPJ officer just refused to simply shut up and let me drive. He was going on and on about how he can fail me just like that and how he is just losing his patience with me...bla bla bla. The fact remains that we (women) are more vulnerable and sensitive than men. So, it is perfectly normal for us to behave erratically in the presence of a very stressful situation. Ho-hum~ I guess some people are just born to be bullies.

I wonder if it is in our genes that we like to bully the ones under us. Now I understand what all that 'Kempen Budi Bahasa' is all about. Hmph...

In the end, he told me that I passed. Well, I thanked him for his kindness and got the hell of out there. I really hate that place; it has always succeeded in making me look like a total idiot. Hahaha....

***




You Are 40% Pirate



Ahoy matey! Ye can think o' yerself as a swashbuckler in trainin'.

If ye study hard an 'do what the captain tells ye, ye may be gettin' part o' the booty.

Get to work on yer pillagin', swordfightin', an' drinkin'.

Ye dasn't want to end up in Davy Jones' locker, so make sure ye pipe down when the captain be around.





***

Photobucket
^[ sisters ]^

Comments

Popular Posts