* Pelik *
(the Bridget Jones in me)
So I have failed the 'on-the-road' part~ But I am not really sad because it was a good laugh. Seriously. When the JPJ officer told me that I failed, I laughed. The officer said, "Eh~ suka pulak dia!" Well...what can I say? There is nothing more to do or say...so, all I can do is laugh! I called Abi after all that and he laughed, too~ I will have to repeat that part in a week. At least I passed the 'parking-bukit-3pointer' part.
I guess my prayers were answered; I was extra cool today ;)
***
Tasneem's toe is bleeding...now she is throwing a tantrum...haih~
***
Today is Nad's birthday! Eid milad!!!

So I have failed the 'on-the-road' part~ But I am not really sad because it was a good laugh. Seriously. When the JPJ officer told me that I failed, I laughed. The officer said, "Eh~ suka pulak dia!" Well...what can I say? There is nothing more to do or say...so, all I can do is laugh! I called Abi after all that and he laughed, too~ I will have to repeat that part in a week. At least I passed the 'parking-bukit-3pointer' part.
I guess my prayers were answered; I was extra cool today ;)
***
Tasneem's toe is bleeding...now she is throwing a tantrum...haih~
***
Today is Nad's birthday! Eid milad!!!

Comments