* The One That Is Me *
(the one and only)
What have I been up to:
My main problem is that I cannot read when I am hungry. So, you can imagine me loitering around the house with an empty stomach and an empty head. Yesterday, I tried solving a Sudoku puzzle just to help pass the time...but it failed; I tried for about fifteen minutes or so, then I gave up. The only thing I am capable of doing is just hang around with Tasneem and listen to her singing while scribbling or drawing. Haha...

^[ I know. Weirrd...]^
That is all for today. I changed the picture on the left...Oh my God, I am soooo vain~~~~~ LOL.
(the one and only)
What have I been up to:
My main problem is that I cannot read when I am hungry. So, you can imagine me loitering around the house with an empty stomach and an empty head. Yesterday, I tried solving a Sudoku puzzle just to help pass the time...but it failed; I tried for about fifteen minutes or so, then I gave up. The only thing I am capable of doing is just hang around with Tasneem and listen to her singing while scribbling or drawing. Haha...

^[ I know. Weirrd...]^
That is all for today. I changed the picture on the left...Oh my God, I am soooo vain~~~~~ LOL.
Comments