* GoOd MOod *
(which is a big deal nowadays)


family

Hullo~ I made history last Saturday by entering the kitchen to actually cook something! I have been very lazy this summer holiday; the most I have done when I enter the kitchen is usually brew coffee for myself. But last Saturday, Baji and me (thank God I have an elder sister) decided to make something special. She wanted to cook green curry and she ordered me to choose a dessert. I decided to try the 'cream crackers pudding'. However, Baji decided to hang out at Mummy's house instead that evening. So, I was left with Abi (I woke him up so he can be my defender if I ever blow up anything) and Ummi (which is the goddess when it comes to puddings and cakes). Abi already bought the ingredients that afternoon, so all we had to do was follow the recipe.

Abi had to help me 'pukul telur sehingga kembang' and Ummi helped me make a few modifications (because I don't like santan too much). In the end, about an hour or so, the pudding was finished.

I asked Abi, "What if it is still runny after 20 minutes of stirring?" Abi answered, "Well...nothing, I guess." haha~ very optimistic, indeed. See? This is the reason why I can be so cynical and sarcastic at times; it runs in my family. LOL.

***

My re-test is on Wednesday!

Currently, reading Rose Madder by Stephen King and still watching Zodiac.


***
One Republic - Stop & Stare
(latest favourite)

Comments

Popular Posts