* Follow Your Favourite Blogs! *
(a new Blogger feature :P )
Rejoice, citizens! For I have returned to fill your minds with a whole lot of rubbish and rantings that you will soon feel sorry for me...and yourselves. LOL. Ever since I failed my driving test, I have been filling up my time with a lot of beneficial activities; such as, reading, reading and...reading. Yeah, yeah...I guess I DO deserve the 'bookworm' doodle Jat gave me initially (he changed it to 'musical' at my request). Basically, after I have complained about my lack of reading in this blog a few posts back, I have been trying to read with an empty stomach. At first, it was a bit of a torture...but then, it became a kind of meditation. Haha
Of course, as I promised, I read Les Miserables by Victor Hugo...and I enjoyed it so much! It was a perfect drama with all the right ingredients mixed with the utmost precise quantity. Seriously. The plot drives you around like a roundabout; a perfect circle that connects everything together. This book makes you wonder about how much people can change...
I did not enjoy "Don't Read This Book If You Are Stupid" by Tibor Fischer. Don't get me wrong; it was funny. But, I guess, I was just not in the mood for short stories. LOL
***

Hey, hey~ I really enjoy watching The History Channel in Astro, too!! Channel 555. This afternoon, I watched Cities of the Underworld: Prague and learned all about the underground structures in the city. There is a dungeon under the castle, an underground weapons factory used by Hitler and a mine called 'Amerika' which was rumoured to hide Hitler's "Doomsday Weapon" or something like that. I hope that I can watch the re-run of The Lost Pyramid.
***
and now I feel like a nerd; getting excited about books and documentaries. LOL.
***
P/S: My re-test is on 17th September. I wish no political reform or whatever will happen on the 16th, so I can face the test in peace. :P
Comments