* Sick Sinus Syndrome *
(nah, nothing like that!)
Have you guys ever heard of 'sinus headache'? If you have never heard of it, well, let me just tell you this; it is one of the worst kind of headache you can ever experience. A sinus headache is a form of allergy, actually.
I had one of the worst episode of sinus headache on Monday, I could not move my eyes upwards and to the sides and I cannot bend my head forward. So, can you imagine not being able to look around while you were out shopping with your family at Alamanda?? Haha...seriously, man. It was one hell of a moment. Also, I had a driving lesson yesterday...and I made the serious mistake of eating Paracetamol before going; which made me feel sleepy (I almost dozed off during driving) and my reflexes were slow. *sigh* what the hell...it was all because of that headache. The problem is, sleeping does not help much. There is nothing much to do except just lie down with your eyes closed and try not to sit up too fast.
Thank God I feel so much better today.
Nothing much, really, nowadays. But, what the hell~ Mummy is back from Indon!!! Therefore, I am planning to ask her out. Haha...yeah, I am going on a date with my grandma at Baskin Robbins. It's a pity Baji is working today.
No pictures. I don't feel inspired.
***
Rufus Wainwright - Another Believer
(nah, nothing like that!)
Have you guys ever heard of 'sinus headache'? If you have never heard of it, well, let me just tell you this; it is one of the worst kind of headache you can ever experience. A sinus headache is a form of allergy, actually.
I had one of the worst episode of sinus headache on Monday, I could not move my eyes upwards and to the sides and I cannot bend my head forward. So, can you imagine not being able to look around while you were out shopping with your family at Alamanda?? Haha...seriously, man. It was one hell of a moment. Also, I had a driving lesson yesterday...and I made the serious mistake of eating Paracetamol before going; which made me feel sleepy (I almost dozed off during driving) and my reflexes were slow. *sigh* what the hell...it was all because of that headache. The problem is, sleeping does not help much. There is nothing much to do except just lie down with your eyes closed and try not to sit up too fast.
Thank God I feel so much better today.
Nothing much, really, nowadays. But, what the hell~ Mummy is back from Indon!!! Therefore, I am planning to ask her out. Haha...yeah, I am going on a date with my grandma at Baskin Robbins. It's a pity Baji is working today.
No pictures. I don't feel inspired.
***
Rufus Wainwright - Another Believer
Comments