* Losong *
(Yue & me)


Photobucket

People~ I am back from a 5-day trip to Terengganu and Kelantan. Mind you, do not expect a lot of pictures of historical places!I went to Terengganu to attend Yue's nikah ceremony, so we did not spend a lot of time sightseeing around the state. As for Kelantan, well, it was more of a shopping & dining trip rather than an educational one. Basically, I would call it an unbalanced diet. LOL.

Anyway, we'll start with Terengganu first! We arrived on Wednesday evening and Mr. Yusuf & his daughter were at the airport. Then, we headed off to his house while stopping by to pick up Yue's lovely white dress on the way. We stayed at Yue's house for two nights and I really enjoyed it there!

Photobucket
^[ That night, Dayah, Yam, Yue and me went to Secret Recipe to celebrate. ]^

The next day (31st July), we helped around the house. Basically, our task was to stick tiny little ribbons on the Yasin booklet and the little plastic container that will be filled with sweets. LOL. Also, we rearranged carpets and furnitures at the main hall. It was fun; we joked around and gave ideas and opinions together. In the end, the hall looked grand indeed.

On the evening, we strolled around the village with Husna (Yue's smallest sister). As for me, who never spent too much time in a kampung, it was fascinating! Basically, I marvelled at the way there is no real road going into and out of the houses and the face that the houses were arranged so close to each other. Actually, the first thought that striked me was how leisurely they spend their time. At the city, we are always rushing and struggling against time. As they always say, we are always on the go. Oh yeah! The funniest thing happened~ wehile we were walking by the saide of the road, a few bikers passed and they said, "Berahi jalang!" I was so shocked that I stopped right on my tracks. The fact is, in Terengganu dialect, "berahi" means "suka" and "jalang" means "jalan". So, all they were saying was that we liked to take a stroll. they gave me such a scare. damn them.

Photobucket
^[ sisterly love. this picture is a classic, I just love it! ]^

The night before the main event, the whole family watched Kekasihku Seru together! It was the sweetest thing~ we ate pizza together in front of the television. It was a pity Nabilah & Munirah were not there. After the drama finished, we got ready to paint Yue's hands with henna. We did not paint any swirls and twirls, of course. We painted our nails, too! I just love weddings, when I am involved in its preparations. I repeat, its PREPARATIONS!

***

Photobucket
^[ Love; nothing more, nothing less. Up next.]^

***

One Republic - Say (All I Need)
(this song is really beautiful!)

Comments

Popular Posts