* Life *
(read, listen & watch)
Life is a long process of learning, right? Some people learn it the hard way and some people are lucky enough to have had it the easy way this time. But, we must remember that life is also a wheel; so when you are up, you must go down in order for the world to keep living on.
Anyways, I have been lazy these past few days. Hehe...it is because my lil sis was home during the holidays!
Hm~ updates!
Rejoice! For I have read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak~

^[ Frankly, a book like this one does not come around very often. Seriously, how often can you find a book about a little girl living in Nazi Germany during World War II, narrated by Death himself? Now~ I got you! When I read this novel, most of the time I have to stop for a few minutes to breath; it is captivating right from the start. Read it. ]^
Yeay! I am now reading Son Of A Witch by Gregory Maguire~

^[ This is the sequel to the hit best-seller; Wicked. It is the story about Liir; a young man found near to death by a couple of travellers in Oz. In this book, the story starts off where it left; Dorothy just finished splashing Elphaba with a bucket of water and she meets Liir. Is he really the witch's son? Or is he someone else? He carries with him the broom and the cape but can he cast a spell? So, let me just finish the book... ]^

^[ this is mine ]^
Next up is Les Miserables. Dedicated to Su & her twin. Hehe
(read, listen & watch)
Life is a long process of learning, right? Some people learn it the hard way and some people are lucky enough to have had it the easy way this time. But, we must remember that life is also a wheel; so when you are up, you must go down in order for the world to keep living on.
Anyways, I have been lazy these past few days. Hehe...it is because my lil sis was home during the holidays!
Hm~ updates!
Rejoice! For I have read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak~

^[ Frankly, a book like this one does not come around very often. Seriously, how often can you find a book about a little girl living in Nazi Germany during World War II, narrated by Death himself? Now~ I got you! When I read this novel, most of the time I have to stop for a few minutes to breath; it is captivating right from the start. Read it. ]^
Yeay! I am now reading Son Of A Witch by Gregory Maguire~

^[ This is the sequel to the hit best-seller; Wicked. It is the story about Liir; a young man found near to death by a couple of travellers in Oz. In this book, the story starts off where it left; Dorothy just finished splashing Elphaba with a bucket of water and she meets Liir. Is he really the witch's son? Or is he someone else? He carries with him the broom and the cape but can he cast a spell? So, let me just finish the book... ]^

^[ this is mine ]^
Next up is Les Miserables. Dedicated to Su & her twin. Hehe
Comments