* Fireworks *
(among other things)


Since it is the school holidays and my dad is not working today, last night we went to watch the fireworks performance. I do not know which country was performing last night, though. But, anyways, we went at about 9pm or so and we decided to watch it from the front entrance of PICC this year (last year we went to watch it while sitting by the side of the road). We arrived and it did not start yet, so we hung out among the stalls; it was like a night-market there. Of course, when you say "night-market" and other open shopping places, you are bound to mean something along the lines of "a place full of uncivilized people who make you feel like you're living in the third world country where there are not enough dustbins to fulfill your trashing needs". Oh God, that was just too long of a sentence...LOL.

Alright, alright...this post is not about all of those people that has decided to ignore those really shiny metal dustbins that the government decided to put along the roads. This post is here today to talk about the fireworks, for God's sake. Hehe...so, here is a picture. (I just hate the smoke, it really destroys the pictures. Huhu)

Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ this picture is the only one that made it through ]^

I made a video, but, I cannot upload it today. I know, I know, we should really upgrade our Streamyx connection. This RM44/month limited 60-hours access is a real pain in the neck. *sighs* and I want a new phone...

Vertical Horizon - Forever

Comments

Popular Posts