* Congratulations! *
(Nurul Nadiah & Muhd Sabry)

^[Yue is now officially Mrs Sabry! Congratulations~]^
The ceremony was held at Pakcik Yusuf's house at Kampung Losong on Friday (1st August), 3pm. The guests from both sides of the family had gathered after the Friday prayers. It was a small ceremony attended by close relatives and friends, nothing too grand. Nevertheless, it was grand indeed!
We started working the night before; arranging carpets and furnitures. Also, we painted our hands using henna while watching The Eye that was aired on TV2 (I think). The next morning, I was the last one to wake up! LOL. We had breakfast (pulut with ikan kering...I cannot remember the last time I had fish for breakfast! Usually, I just make myself kaya toast with coffee...) and after finishing it, we started working! I mean, I started working...everyone else was already working by the time I was eating my breakfast. Hehe.
Anyways, Dayah & me joined Yue's aunts preparing the dishes. We were in charge of cutting up vegetables and fruits. Basically, it was not a tough job. But, being the girls from the city that we were (with me being a pure 100% city girl that only order catering services during kenduri), it was kind of hard trying to cut up those veggies up into the desired sizes. LOL. A dialogue went kinda like this:
"Dari mana?"
"Selangor. Kajang."
"Biasa kat Selangor kalau kenduri masak-masak macam ni ke?"
"Hehe...tak de la. Catering je."
Oops~

^[ memasak di kampung ]^
Then~ another task began! We had to prep up our friend; Nurul Nadiah!! In other words, we had to paint her face~ LOL. Anyways, things turned out fine with a lot of help from Kak Ya and Ila's make-up set. Dayah was the head of the make-up team and I was only the observer. Yam was kinda cool because she was the one giving a lot of useful opinions. You girls rock!

^[ diva ]^

^[ us ]^
Okay~ when the clock struck three, we walked out of the room and took our seats in the hall. Being the camera-crazy girls that we are, we busied ourselves with snapping pictures of Yue and her future (at that time) husband. You can say that we spiced up Yue's wedding. Happening, katenyeh.

^[ happiness. here. ]^
I forgot to look at the watch when Abe said, "Aku terima nikahnya..." So, I cannot report the exact time that which the event took place. All in all, Yue & Abe are now officially husband and wife. Woah~ congratulations again!

^[ with the ones who made their dreams come true ]^
After all the said and done, Abe decided to bring us all to Masjid Terapung. Of course, he was only bringing us because we were the ones with the camera. LOL. But, then...it IS their day, right? So, we headed off to the mosque~ Yeay~


The day ended with us saying goodbye to Yue and hello to Amni. We were to head off to Besut with Amni and her mum while the newlyweds will be going to KL. See you next time, ne?
for more pictures, click here.
***
A lil sneak preview for the next post:
Let me tell you why I love Ireland; U2, Bono, Snow Patrol, The Corrs, Damien Rice, The Black Donnellys and all the other cool Irish people. I wonder if our students there can actually speak Irish...and if they are as cool as the famous Irish. He he he. I forgot to ask the other day.
***
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
(Yue's favourite song, katenyeh)
(Nurul Nadiah & Muhd Sabry)

^[Yue is now officially Mrs Sabry! Congratulations~]^
The ceremony was held at Pakcik Yusuf's house at Kampung Losong on Friday (1st August), 3pm. The guests from both sides of the family had gathered after the Friday prayers. It was a small ceremony attended by close relatives and friends, nothing too grand. Nevertheless, it was grand indeed!
We started working the night before; arranging carpets and furnitures. Also, we painted our hands using henna while watching The Eye that was aired on TV2 (I think). The next morning, I was the last one to wake up! LOL. We had breakfast (pulut with ikan kering...I cannot remember the last time I had fish for breakfast! Usually, I just make myself kaya toast with coffee...) and after finishing it, we started working! I mean, I started working...everyone else was already working by the time I was eating my breakfast. Hehe.
Anyways, Dayah & me joined Yue's aunts preparing the dishes. We were in charge of cutting up vegetables and fruits. Basically, it was not a tough job. But, being the girls from the city that we were (with me being a pure 100% city girl that only order catering services during kenduri), it was kind of hard trying to cut up those veggies up into the desired sizes. LOL. A dialogue went kinda like this:
"Dari mana?"
"Selangor. Kajang."
"Biasa kat Selangor kalau kenduri masak-masak macam ni ke?"
"Hehe...tak de la. Catering je."
Oops~

^[ memasak di kampung ]^
Then~ another task began! We had to prep up our friend; Nurul Nadiah!! In other words, we had to paint her face~ LOL. Anyways, things turned out fine with a lot of help from Kak Ya and Ila's make-up set. Dayah was the head of the make-up team and I was only the observer. Yam was kinda cool because she was the one giving a lot of useful opinions. You girls rock!

^[ diva ]^

^[ us ]^
Okay~ when the clock struck three, we walked out of the room and took our seats in the hall. Being the camera-crazy girls that we are, we busied ourselves with snapping pictures of Yue and her future (at that time) husband. You can say that we spiced up Yue's wedding. Happening, katenyeh.

^[ happiness. here. ]^
I forgot to look at the watch when Abe said, "Aku terima nikahnya..." So, I cannot report the exact time that which the event took place. All in all, Yue & Abe are now officially husband and wife. Woah~ congratulations again!

^[ with the ones who made their dreams come true ]^
After all the said and done, Abe decided to bring us all to Masjid Terapung. Of course, he was only bringing us because we were the ones with the camera. LOL. But, then...it IS their day, right? So, we headed off to the mosque~ Yeay~


The day ended with us saying goodbye to Yue and hello to Amni. We were to head off to Besut with Amni and her mum while the newlyweds will be going to KL. See you next time, ne?
for more pictures, click here.
***
A lil sneak preview for the next post:
Let me tell you why I love Ireland; U2, Bono, Snow Patrol, The Corrs, Damien Rice, The Black Donnellys and all the other cool Irish people. I wonder if our students there can actually speak Irish...and if they are as cool as the famous Irish. He he he. I forgot to ask the other day.
***
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
(Yue's favourite song, katenyeh)
Comments