*The Book*


(the story of a girl)


Photobucket

This story is about a book and a pencil...and of course, a little 4-year-old named Tasneem. She loves to draw, you know. As for me, my drawing skills are actually equivalent to a pre-schooler...or worse. Haha...let's just look at a few pictures, ne?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
^[ so, if the first picture is a tiger, then the other one is a...? ]^

***

I haven't been updating much because nothing much has happened. Yesterday, though, a few guys decided to pack off to spend a few weeks at Europe! Bon voyage to Jat & the gang~ hope you guys will return safely....and to Kamen-kun, don't sulk too much! Hehe

***

As for me, I am quite busy sharpening my driving skills. *sighs* I have so much more to learn! But, I am trying hard to improve myself.

***

Beauty & The Beast - Something There (That Wasn't There Before)



Comments

Popular Posts