* weekend *
(weddings & malls)
Announcement: I have finally arrived at Kino Kuniya after about one week at Malaysia! Yeay for me~ I just love Kino Kuniya! It is my favourite place in KLCC. We went to KLCC on Sunday and we had lunch at Rasa food court. Then, we went to Kino Kuniya. As I was walking through the entrance,my first thought was, "Khaled Hosseini's new novel!" I saw this novel when I browsed the bookstore at Dubai, but I did not buy it then because I was saving my money for other things. Hehe...so, anyway, Didi and me searched for the novel together. We found it at the 'Asian Literature' section. Next, I searched for a classic storybook; I ended up choosing The Phantom of The Opera (this book is guilt-free because it only costs RM8.50, don't you just love Penguin?). Finally, Baji and me browsed the non-fiction and we found a book titled 'The Blue Nile' by Alan Moorehead. Because Baji told me to brush-up my history, I bought the book. Of course, when I say 'I bought', I mean I took it and Abi pays for it. Ngee~
So, here are the books that I am currently reading:

^[ Dean Koontz's Velocity, Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns & Personality Plus by Florence Littauer ]^

^[ Me: Ooh~ Kino sekarang dah ada bakul! Abi: Yeah...dah ada bakul~ boleh beli banyak-banyak! (sarcastically, while making a face; daring me to put more than 2 books into the basket :P) ]^
***
On Saturday afternoon, we went to KL to buy Didi an art/architectural/a drawing set. I never knew there were many types of pencils, brushes, erasers and rulers! Abi was the expert, of course. He chosed everything, Didi just had to tell him what she needed. As for Baji & me, we had fun looking at all the amazing stationeries that were displayed around the shop. There were coloured pencils, markers, drawing pens and the most interesting pencil of all; the REAL automatic pencil. Don't ask me, I don't know what is so real about it, too. I guess I'll ask Abi later. Haha.
Oh yeah, we also went to Mr & Mrs Saufi's wedding! Kak Faaiqah looked so beautiful in her turqoise wedding dress~ We arrived at about 2pm or so and we stayed for about half an hour. I met Dayah and of course, that can only mean one thing; pictures!!! Hehe...thanks to our sisters; Kak Min & Ila for taking our pictures while we pose. Both of you are amazing sisters! :P
***
It was time to say goodbye on Sunday night. Didi went back to INTEC. I never knew there was so much new things at that place! There is a shopping mall called 'Ole-Ole' and a Mydin mart. We did not hang around too long because we still had to send Baji to her hostel in HUKM. So, on 10pm or so, I was left alone with Tasneem at the back of the car. Boo-hoo~ I wish next weekend will be as amazing as this! I just love having everyone around. On weekdays, I still have Imran & Tasneem. I love having him around, too. Because, it seems like Imran is the most helpful brother I have ever met! Hehe...you know what that means, right?
***
Oh yeah, our results are out! Alhamdulillah...I have finally defeated the '75%-curse'. I thank God I get 80% this year~ and congratulations to all my other buddies that have succeded~ As for the ones that have to re-sit the exams; all the best and never, ever give up. There is no secret to success; you just have to work hard, believe and never, ever give up. Just remember that God is with those who are patient, ne? Take care!
***
The Corrs - At Your Side
(weddings & malls)
Announcement: I have finally arrived at Kino Kuniya after about one week at Malaysia! Yeay for me~ I just love Kino Kuniya! It is my favourite place in KLCC. We went to KLCC on Sunday and we had lunch at Rasa food court. Then, we went to Kino Kuniya. As I was walking through the entrance,my first thought was, "Khaled Hosseini's new novel!" I saw this novel when I browsed the bookstore at Dubai, but I did not buy it then because I was saving my money for other things. Hehe...so, anyway, Didi and me searched for the novel together. We found it at the 'Asian Literature' section. Next, I searched for a classic storybook; I ended up choosing The Phantom of The Opera (this book is guilt-free because it only costs RM8.50, don't you just love Penguin?). Finally, Baji and me browsed the non-fiction and we found a book titled 'The Blue Nile' by Alan Moorehead. Because Baji told me to brush-up my history, I bought the book. Of course, when I say 'I bought', I mean I took it and Abi pays for it. Ngee~
So, here are the books that I am currently reading:

^[ Dean Koontz's Velocity, Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns & Personality Plus by Florence Littauer ]^

^[ Me: Ooh~ Kino sekarang dah ada bakul! Abi: Yeah...dah ada bakul~ boleh beli banyak-banyak! (sarcastically, while making a face; daring me to put more than 2 books into the basket :P) ]^
***
On Saturday afternoon, we went to KL to buy Didi an art/architectural/a drawing set. I never knew there were many types of pencils, brushes, erasers and rulers! Abi was the expert, of course. He chosed everything, Didi just had to tell him what she needed. As for Baji & me, we had fun looking at all the amazing stationeries that were displayed around the shop. There were coloured pencils, markers, drawing pens and the most interesting pencil of all; the REAL automatic pencil. Don't ask me, I don't know what is so real about it, too. I guess I'll ask Abi later. Haha.
Oh yeah, we also went to Mr & Mrs Saufi's wedding! Kak Faaiqah looked so beautiful in her turqoise wedding dress~ We arrived at about 2pm or so and we stayed for about half an hour. I met Dayah and of course, that can only mean one thing; pictures!!! Hehe...thanks to our sisters; Kak Min & Ila for taking our pictures while we pose. Both of you are amazing sisters! :P
***
It was time to say goodbye on Sunday night. Didi went back to INTEC. I never knew there was so much new things at that place! There is a shopping mall called 'Ole-Ole' and a Mydin mart. We did not hang around too long because we still had to send Baji to her hostel in HUKM. So, on 10pm or so, I was left alone with Tasneem at the back of the car. Boo-hoo~ I wish next weekend will be as amazing as this! I just love having everyone around. On weekdays, I still have Imran & Tasneem. I love having him around, too. Because, it seems like Imran is the most helpful brother I have ever met! Hehe...you know what that means, right?
***
Oh yeah, our results are out! Alhamdulillah...I have finally defeated the '75%-curse'. I thank God I get 80% this year~ and congratulations to all my other buddies that have succeded~ As for the ones that have to re-sit the exams; all the best and never, ever give up. There is no secret to success; you just have to work hard, believe and never, ever give up. Just remember that God is with those who are patient, ne? Take care!
***
The Corrs - At Your Side
Comments