* The Things I Have Done *
(you know what this means, right?)


Hullo~ here I am...and I am downright bored. Currently, at this moment, that is. Before this and (hopefully) after this, I will not be bored. LOL. You know what this means, right? It means I don't really have anything to say! Yeay for me~

However, it does not mean that I haven't been doing anything besides babysitting Tasneem, of course. It just means that right now, I just feel like updating.

Anyway, as all of you know, summer means entertainment! So~ I have been reading (Yes, reading is entertainment...at least, in my world it is) and watching a few things...and here they are:

First of all, I have FINALLY had the opportunity to watch Sweeney Todd last week (oops...and I am only updating now) I laughed so hard during the 'By The Sea' song...it was just too hilarious! The most 'infectious' song is of course that pie song. LOL. Sweeney Todd is a perfect blend of drama, horror & comedy. It is just bloody brilliant...and I mean really bloody (if you know what I mean). Tim Burton has always been and always will be my favourite director when it comes to psychotic movies involving Johnny Depp. Hehe


^[ Helena Bonham Carter - By The Sea ]^

***

Secondly, I have finished reading Velocity; a novel by Dean Koontz. Someone once asked me, how can you get spooked just by reading a book? Honestly, if you ever read Stephen King or John Grisham or Dan Brown, there is no wonder in that. Velocity is a fast-paced novel, but you are not quite sure where is it going. Dean Koontz is a master when it comes to silhouetting the truth and revealing it to you at the utmost precise timing. I was so hooked with the novel, I felt like I want to finish it up in a day...but, I can't. The main reason being it scares me to know the truth. All I can say is that Velocity is an amazing roller-coaster ride; you will never regret it.



***

Thirdly, I watched Gladiator yesterday (finally, after I have listened to the soundtrack) I told a friend that I have never watched Gladiator before...and, suddenly, lo and behold! There was the original special edition VCD in the plastic cointainer. LOL. Anyway, I decided not to take an afternoon nap yesterday, so I took the VCD and watched it. Literally, I was hooked! The movie is just so amazing; everything about it is as glorious as Rome. I never knew Joaquin Phoenix can act so well as an antagonist! The emperor is my favourite character in the film; you can never get enough of his deranged mind...(and I can't wait to watch Heath Ledger as The Joker)



***

Fourthly, this morning I watched The Sound of Music; a real classic. I simply LOVE it! I know some people just don't get musicals...as for me, I just can't help loving them ever since I watched Moulin Rogue.


^[ How do you solve a problem like Maria? ]^

***

All in all, summer is fun. I should not be bored.

Comments

Popular Posts