* Lost In Time *
(what day is it again?)


I just realized that it is already 28th July and I have not done a thing! I am so dead~ I am going to Terengganu this Wednesday and I do not feel prepared.


^[ the loving couple: Abe & Yue ]^

I am off to Terengganu to attend Yue's nikah ceremony! I'll be staying there for about 4 days. There is no real plan. Basically, we'll go to the ceremony on 1st August and then we will just roam around Terengganu. I hope everything will turn out well.




You've Been Bit By the Shopping Bug!



You're constantly adding to your wardrobe - and it shows

However, you can show some restraint. You love good deals.

Your love of the clearance rack has paid off...

You probably have only maxed out card or two, if at all!


^[ Shopping, of course, is an option. LOL ]^

***

To the guys/girls that will leave for Malaysia; bon voyage~ may all of you arrive safe and sound!

Oh yeah, to Pie; get well soon! Pie was infected by Chikungunya virus. "It's epidemic in Jasin," he said.

***

Damien Rice - Volcano

Comments

Popular Posts