* The L Thingy *


(of tests and ID cards)


Well, well~ here is another good news: I have passed the L test with 43 marks (the passing marks is 42/50). I was really nervous and I was shivering when I have finally decided to hit the 'TAMAT SESI' button on the screen. The main reason that made me nervous was I did not finish reading the KPP book. It isn't like I haven't got enough time, (I got the book last Wednesday and had all the time in the world to read it), but it is just that I was lazy. I read the MCQ book the night before, and I only answered about two-third of the questions in the book...in the end, I did not master the last part. The last part was real hell, because, it was all about theories involved in driving a car. For example, "Bagaimanakah cara untuk memperlahankan kenderaan ketika menuruni bukit?" or "Apakah yang perlu dilakukan ketika berhenti dan menunggu ketika lampu isyarat berwarna merah?" or something like that. Oh yeah, the last bit had questions about the rules and regulations, too...which made me feel really stupid as I did not know much about it.

Nevertheless, I answered all of the questions (I even rechecked the whole thing!) and obtained 4 marks out of 10. Hehe...not bad, huh?

What was really embarassing (as all of you know, I am prone to have 'Bridget-Jones-moments') was when I exited the exam hall, there was a group of people (I think they were government workers making a visit to the E-Gov centre) and they had the 'honour' to view my embarassing results. One of them said, "Oh~ kalau bab C ni, dapat 4 markah, tak sampai separuh pun takpe ye?" Ouch. That hurts la makcik. Huhu.

So, anyway, I am going to attend the 6-hour workshop session on Saturday. Sorry, Pie, more reason for not being able to come to your kenduri.

***



Your Hair Should Be Purple



Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.

You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.



Today, Tasneem said, "Kakak~ jom kite colour rambut warna coklat!" Ehem. I think red suits me better la, Tasneem~ ngeh2.

Tasneem's latest addiction:

That's What Friends Are For - The Jungle Book


tasneem
^[ taken at KLCC ]^

Comments

Popular Posts