* Jeans & Shirt *


(normal? what's that?)


This morning, I took the first baby step towards attaining a driver's license; I attended the first lecture (yeah, the 6-hour lecture about rules & regulations). I cannot say that it was boring, because it was simply interesting. Call me a nerd, but I am starting to think that all those talks about how boring the lecture is actually, to me, a myth . But, you never know, right? Maybe, most people actually find it boring. For example, there were a few guys who complained about how long the lectures were. As for me, I had no problem with 4-hour long lectures in Malay. It is far better than 4-hour long medical lecture in Arabic...hehe.

When I first arrived at the driving school, I feel overdressed. I noticed that everybody (boys and girls alike) were wearing only a pair of t-shirts and jeans. They were looking so casual, like they were just strolling around in a shopping mall. I just could not understand it (having only returned a few days), don't people wear proper clothes anymore? I thought that for occasions like this, you have to wear proper (if not proper, at least, decent) clothes. After all, your clothes give people a glimpse of who you are. So, all I can say about the teenagers that I saw today, is that they are just...not serious. Either that, or I am the one who is taking it too seriously.

Well, I was taught to dress accordingly everytime I take a step outside the house. So, forgive me.

As I was looking at all that, a friend's words crossed my mind; "I am the one who is normal." I went through the whole day keeping that in mind. Thank you!
***

I had a conversation with my mum this evening about 'guys my age'. Haha...and I quote:

Guys should have some dignity.


***

tasneem
^[ the girl who is keeping me busy ]^

***

Nickelback - Photograph

Comments

Popular Posts