* It *
(neither a he nor a she)


With all the commotion and buzzing about women's rights, it is no wonder that some men have chosen to be a woman. Although thye may not get the same priviliges as the natural women, but they do get to leave a mark on this world by triggering a new awareness about a new kind of people; the intermediates, the sensitives, the moderates, the homosexuals or the gays.

About a month back, I read an article in TIME about a research conducted to explore the differences in the brain of a gay.
What The Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME.com

the size of the two symmetrical halves of the brains of gay men more closely resembled those of straight women than they did straight men.


To tell you the truth, I did notice the cashier guy last summer and I can say that a lot has changed; he wears make-up now, he moves with a lot more grace and I can tell that he cares about being a woman more than I do. When Imran saw him, he turned around to face me and whispered, "It's a man!!" Yep, IT is a man. You cannot call it 'he', because it would be an insult to a person who is very much in tune with his feminine side. Nevertheless, you cannot call it 'she'; because, then, that would be an insult to us women. So, I have resolved to just call it, "it". I don't think the other 'it's will be offended. All in all, it is preferable to offend the other mindless things than insulting creatures with a healthy mind. LOL.

adek
^[ so, is that a cow or a devil? ]^

Comments

Popular Posts