* The Cat *


(it's a great day in Seussville today~)


I have heard people say that you should never kill a child's curiosity. They say that you should harness their creativity and ability to think by answering their every enquiry. A child's curiousity is a beautiful thing...and like every beautiful thing, you get bored of it sometime. Also, at times, you forget why it was beautiful in the first place. LOL. All I am saying is, it is just too tiring to play the patient mentor part literally every minute of your life.

Anyway, this morning, my baby sister asked me to accompany her cycling around the house. As all of you know, I just hate exercising. But, I agreed. However, I did stall her, because, when she first asked me to, it was only 7.30 am. Huh. In the end, we went out on 8 am. It was a beautiful morning. Looking at the sun, I realized that it had been ages since I took a walk under the sunrise. Haha...figures. All in all, we circled the house about 3 times or so...and I took a few pictures.

Oh yeah, what really happened was this:
"Kakak..."
"Hmmm...(sleepy and groggy) meh, Tasneem, baring sini (I did not even open my eyes)."
After about 15 minutes or so...
"Kakak, jom main basikal."
"Huh?? Sun belom keluar lagi la, Tasneem....~"
"Oh." (she slips out of bed and went to the front door while I went to make a cup of coffee)
After about 10 minutes or so...
"KAKAK!! SUN DAH KELUAR!!! KAT DEPAN~" (she was really excited)
"Heh?? Tak nampak poN~"
"Kat depan la kakak!" (and she took my hand to bring me to the front door)
"Damn." (of course I said this in my heart) "Okay2. Kejap. Kakak nak minum dulu."

I am just too lazy...and I need coffee to function.

***

I also accompanied my mum to her arabic language class. The teacher looked so much like Keemow, I thought he was Javanese. But, it turned out that he was from Vietnam. Haha.

***

I read February 2008 edition of National Geographic and I just love this article

Hazaras: Afghanistan's Outsiders

for pictures, click here

***

Coldplay - Yellow

Comments

Popular Posts