* Birthdays *
(get-together)


We had a blast last Sunday! Alyaa is finally 2 years old~ yeay yeay!

birthday
^[ Alyaa Umairah with her Secret Recipe birthday cake ]^

Everyone was there; I had so much fun, because, ever since I came back from Egypt, that was the first time I met everybody in one place. The whole family had lunch together. Then, at tea time, the 'cake-cutting' ceremony started. Wee~ I love birthdays!

family
^[ 4 boys and 11 girls ]^

***

Oh yeah, have you guys heard of Knol? It is a new service from Google. Basically, Knol is also a blog, but it is more formal. You can use it to share tips or write articles about a particular subject. Well, let's just say that if you have something less sensational and more boring to share, do it in Knol. LOL. I am setting up mine. The main problem I have now is that I cannot upload a photo. Yuck~ I hate my Streamyx connection.

***

The X-Files - I Want To Believe

(this summer is just awesome!)

Comments

Popular Posts