*today*
(195 posts as of today)


Today is just too depressing. I cannot even talk about it. I just wish someone can come pick me up right now and fly me away where the world is just too busy, that Life will just ignore you so you can be happy just sitting on your own.

Yes, I just finished the MCQ exam for Pharmacology. Yes, it sucks. Yes, they had multiple sets of questions to prevent you from cheating. Yes, I answered them all. Yes, I was sit

I don't know why...sometimes it just feels like you are so drained and empty.

Oh yeah, I have another exam tomorrow. Yes, it is still pharmacology. Yes, I still have an oral exam on Monday.

Yes, I am depressed. Yes, I still have to cook this evening.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is a pirate's scream. Yes, just like Jack Sparrow. Haha)



p/s: Yesterday, I suddenly felt like watching 'Atonement'...is this normal? (I have not watched this film yet and I don't have it in my HD. What a weird craving...)

***

On the other side of the world:


^[ mane de offside...hisyh~ ]^





***

Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up
(Yes, I love to hear him when I am down. Although, sometime, his songs make me feel suicidal LOL)

^[ he is kinda cute during this performance, ne? ]^

Comments

Popular Posts