* tagged *
(thanks to Pan!)


So, here I am! Finally, we have finished all the written exams for pharmacology~ yeay~ thanks to AzrOol & Pesa for sending the notes last night! You guys rock! Hehe...hope you guys enjoy the chocolate~

I was tagged by Pan

1. The most recent picture of you. Where was it taken, when was it taken and who took it? How was your mood?
2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?:



^[ Sorry...the net connection is a bit faulty. This is me, minus my glasses, with Yue! It was taken at Mo'men this afternoon. I was a bit sleepy and of course I was hungry. Hehe...I met Yue at INTEC during the language course of MEP and I have known her for about three years or so.]^

3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/been married/been going out?
4. A family picture:


family

^[ As all of you know, I am single! This is my family~ this pic was taken during last year's Eid! Yep, that white jalabiyyah is my dad's official Eid clothing; he never wears anything else during the morning of the first day of Eid. Haha...I really miss them all! Oh yeah, this is not my house. This is my grandparents' house. ]^

5. A picture of you making a peace sign:



^[ I'm not much of a peacemaker. LOL ]^

6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign:



^[does this count? Haha]^

7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume:

nope.

8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?

click to comment

^[ Aswan, Egypt, February 2007 ]^

9. A picture of you in your workplace/school:

yue and me

10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture??

click to comment
^[ At the side of a road. An old pic. Can't remember who took this pic. ]^

11. A picture of you on stage:



^[ But no audience. ]^

12. A picture of you playing sport:

Sports is just not my thing. LOL

13. A picture of you with a celebrity:

Jordan 2008

^[ Here is a royalty! King Hassan of Jordan ]^

14. A picture of you drunk:

nope.

15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad?Who took the picture?
click to comment
^[ I was mad at the Pharmacology mid-term paper. I don't remember who took this picture. Haha...the classic picture that is full of controversy. ]^

16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad?

me.

^[ Too long of a story. Haha ]^

17. A picture of you looking WEIRD. Why were you looking weird?

click to comment
^[ I was bored. We were waiting for the prime minister to arrive. I made this weird face out of boredom. ]^

18. A picture of you wearing something strange:



^[ Jat calls it 'topi XPDC' ]^

19. A picture of you wearing formal:

annual meeting

20. A picture of you wearing a swimsuit:

nope.

21. A picture of you wearing PJs:

nope.

22. A picture of you with an animal:

me

23. A picture of you eating or with food:



^[ Didi & me, Little Wok, Alamanda, Putrajaya. I really miss her (and the wok...haha). ]^

24. A picture of you in black and white:

click to comment

25. A picture of you with shoes,where?:

click to comment
^[ Pizza Party, Mansoura ]^

26. A picture of you with your eyes wide open:

nazneen

^[ eyes wide shut ]^

27. A picture of you reading,what book?where?:

click to comment

^[ The Pharmacology textbook. ]^

28. A picture of you with your best cousin:

gals

^[ Baji, Ila & me. I miss her, too! ]^

***

Mariah Carey, 98 degrees & Joe - Thank God I Found You
(a dedication to all my friends who helped me go through this hellish time)

Mariah Carey - Tha...


***

p/s: I think it took me about 3 hours or so, to complete this post. The net doesn't like me, it seems. *sighs*

Comments

Popular Posts