* in, out, side by side, out, in, STEP! *
(feeling a little weird)
So, have you guys been reading the news lately? I am sure most of you have. There are a lot of interesting things going on in the world today while we were busy burying ourselves in the pages of medical textbooks for the coming exams. So, I suggest you guys take a deep breath and take a little (just a little, okay!) break from that dreadful medical world.
Gaza Students Lose Fulbright Awards
SABAH WINDFALL: Abdullah brings more cheer
***
Anyway, yesterday we hung out at Green Corner. "3aizah kaman~" katanya.

***
Matchbox Twenty - Rainmaker (Real World)
(feeling a little weird)
So, have you guys been reading the news lately? I am sure most of you have. There are a lot of interesting things going on in the world today while we were busy burying ourselves in the pages of medical textbooks for the coming exams. So, I suggest you guys take a deep breath and take a little (just a little, okay!) break from that dreadful medical world.
Gaza Students Lose Fulbright Awards
An Israeli military spokesman said the U.S. made the decision about the scholarships on its own, but confirmed that only urgent humanitarian cases are allowed through Gaza's crossings and that does not include students.
SABAH WINDFALL: Abdullah brings more cheer
Musa said: "It will strengthen BN."
***
Anyway, yesterday we hung out at Green Corner. "3aizah kaman~" katanya.

***
Matchbox Twenty - Rainmaker (Real World)
Comments