* HOME *
( let me go home )
Finally, the day has come when we have to say goodbye~ but not forever! I have finished all of my exams for this year (3rd year medical) and I will be spending about two more weeks here in Egypt, so I can shop until I drop! Hehe...
I just want to say thank you to all of my friends~ I hope you guys will enjoy this year's summer holiday. Not forgetting, let's us all pray for our success this year.

Oh yeah, to check out today's pictures, click here
I wish you guys can share back the other pictures. Maybe, you guys can attach it to an email.
All in all, take lots of care & enjoy your days! I will be back when I have arrived at Malaysia safely. Until then, goodbye for now!
Michael Buble - Home
( let me go home )
Finally, the day has come when we have to say goodbye~ but not forever! I have finished all of my exams for this year (3rd year medical) and I will be spending about two more weeks here in Egypt, so I can shop until I drop! Hehe...
I just want to say thank you to all of my friends~ I hope you guys will enjoy this year's summer holiday. Not forgetting, let's us all pray for our success this year.

Oh yeah, to check out today's pictures, click here
I wish you guys can share back the other pictures. Maybe, you guys can attach it to an email.
All in all, take lots of care & enjoy your days! I will be back when I have arrived at Malaysia safely. Until then, goodbye for now!
Michael Buble - Home
| Michael Buble - Ho... |
Comments