* 201 *
(you're 2 years old!)


It's official: I have been a Blogger for two years now. I don't think that it makes me an expert, because, as you can see, I don't really use the new features. I am most grateful for the auto-save draft and the scheduling. If you have ever used Lifejournal, you will know that LJ was born having auto-save LOL. But, the fact that you can 'write-now-and-publish-later' using the scheduled posts feature, is really cool! If you really want to see all the amazing features that Blogger has, you can check out Lah's blog or Ihsan's blog (iklan...hehe). As for me, I have decided not to upgrade my template and customize the designs that they have...because, if I do that, I don't think that I will be able to change my blog skins drastically like I have done all this time (or can I?). Hehe...if I cannot do that, I'll lose my individuality and losing myself is what I hate the most. In the end, I don't mind reading through all the HTML codes just to change my profile picture. I am already used to it, anyway. I guess I am just too scared to try.

***

Don't forget tonight's EURO matches! France (World ranking: 7th) is facing Italy (World ranking: 3rd), and both teams are desperate to win...or they will have to just sit back and watch the quarter finals. Netherlands (World ranking: 10th, but they have beaten both France and Italy) is facing Romania (World ranking: 12th). Netherlands is sitting pretty on top of group C, I don't think they are too worried now

***

Currently listening to Mid-November by Jonathan Rice.

Yesterday, I watched Children of Heaven. All I can say is, Majid Majidi is a genious! It is just a simple story, but the way he presented it makes it so special. I am sure most of you have heard of this story about a brother who lost his sister's shoes. I think the most amazing part of the story is when Ali won the race, but his victory will not make you laugh. Instead, it will make you cry. The ending taught me one thing; the things that you lose don't usually come back to you in the way you planned it to, or in the way that you wanted it to. Sometimes, you just have to believe and work hard...and God will take care of the rest. If it is meant for you, nothing in this world can stop you from having it. Can you imagine how beautiful this story is?


^[ My favourite scene is when they were passing notes to each other. It is just so adorable! ]^

***

faten & biela
^[ Last but not least, happy birthday to Faten Mastura! ]^

p/s: Baji (a.k.a kak Min) is going to spend two years of internship at HUKM. Let's wish her all the best! [mesti tahun ni tak dapat raya...ngeh2]

***

Flying Pickets - Only You

^[ I've been searching YEARS for this song!!! Finally found it. I thank God for Youtube~ hehe]^

***

pp/s: Don't bother about that 'Atonement' thing. It's just a silly craving. LOL

Comments

Popular Posts