* Untitled I *
(I had a dream about Keane)


Consider also your general impression of this singer and how those specific qualities may be triggered by someone or some situation in your waking life.

^[ to dream of a singer, according to Dream Moods ]^

It's weird; just the other day I had a dream about Keane. Keane, as in the rock band Keane, not Roy Keane the manager of Sunderland. I wonder what does it mean when you dream of a rock band. I think, for all I know, maybe I missed listening to them. LOL.

So, anyway, as I told you yesterday, we celebrated Irhaam's birthday. There was about 6 boxes pizzas, 2 tupperwares of pancakes, 3 tubs of different ice-creams and french fries with a very special sauce made by the infamous chefs; Mir & Yah (bangga tak?) All in all, I had a great time hanging out with the girls and just laughing about the birthday prank Una prepared especially for Irhaam the night before. If it was me, I would probably just freeze on the spot.



With all the said and done: Happy Birthday, Irhaam! We love you lots. We will always support you~

***

I came across a very disturbing article while I was surfing TIME.com:

When Peacekeepers Prey on Children




Sexual misconduct accusations were leveled against employees of 23 international aid organizations, including Save the Children, the United Nations and the World Food Programme. The U.N. alone reported 371 cases of sexual abuse in 2006, sparking increased internal protocols, including field discipline teams, increased training and telephone reporting hotlines.


***

Keane - Bedshaped


^[ I don't know from where did they get their name, too! ]^

Comments

Popular Posts