* it's just me *
(either it's you or it's me)
She said, "I am so bored right now, I feel like crying
." Well, to tell you the truth, crying does not help much when it comes to boredom. Boredom, for all I know of it, has no sympathy. The more you endorse in it and gives it a chance, it will just continue to consume you and keep on taking the life out of you; until you end up as a Dementor...or a Nazgul. Come to think of it, if I was given a choice, I would definitely choose to end up as a Nazgul (It's way more evil than a Dementor. Plus, I get to meet Aragorn!
Haha) On second thought, maybe I can choose to not be bored in the first place, ne?
So, what do people do when they are bored? Well, let's start with me:
1. Cook
2. Eat
3. Sing
4. Play a game
5. Surf the net
6. Watch a movie
7. Chat
8. Update my blog or my facebook
9. Take a picture then edit it
10. Sketch (I'm still working on this one, I can never draw. I can just sketch)
As you can see, about 7 out of these 10 activities or hobbies require a laptop. Like I told you; Abi, I need a new hobby and I need a new way to be creative. I seriously don't want to ruin my eyesight
***
A friend of mine shared with me this link yesterday. It's about Khaled Hosseini, the writer of The Kite Runner. I have this novel at home, but I never read it. Well, now I have a homework during this year's summer.

I tried to find an interesting link to share back, but I could not think of any yesterday. Well, there are a few interesting stuff that caught my eye this week. So, here are a few:
FDA thinks it has trigger in heparin deaths - CNN.com
(wanna bet that heparin will come out in the exams this year?)
The Children of the Cellar - TIME.com
***
Currently, I am feverish and having a sorethroat plus a flu. God help me. I recently lost an uncle to lung cancer
. Also, the handle of my mug was broken. Last but not least, my watch stopped working (it was supposed to last for 5 years!). I guess, you can say it is a pretty 'karmic' week. Because, on top of all that, I still have a few things that make me happy 
All you need is faith, after all. Yeay~
***
Coldplay - A Message
^[ last summer, I used to sing this song with Tasneem. I just love the lyrics. Especially, the first line ]^
(either it's you or it's me)
She said, "I am so bored right now, I feel like crying
." Well, to tell you the truth, crying does not help much when it comes to boredom. Boredom, for all I know of it, has no sympathy. The more you endorse in it and gives it a chance, it will just continue to consume you and keep on taking the life out of you; until you end up as a Dementor...or a Nazgul. Come to think of it, if I was given a choice, I would definitely choose to end up as a Nazgul (It's way more evil than a Dementor. Plus, I get to meet Aragorn!
Haha) On second thought, maybe I can choose to not be bored in the first place, ne?So, what do people do when they are bored? Well, let's start with me:
1. Cook
2. Eat
3. Sing
4. Play a game
5. Surf the net
6. Watch a movie
7. Chat
8. Update my blog or my facebook
9. Take a picture then edit it
10. Sketch (I'm still working on this one, I can never draw. I can just sketch)
As you can see, about 7 out of these 10 activities or hobbies require a laptop. Like I told you; Abi, I need a new hobby and I need a new way to be creative. I seriously don't want to ruin my eyesight

***
A friend of mine shared with me this link yesterday. It's about Khaled Hosseini, the writer of The Kite Runner. I have this novel at home, but I never read it. Well, now I have a homework during this year's summer.

I tried to find an interesting link to share back, but I could not think of any yesterday. Well, there are a few interesting stuff that caught my eye this week. So, here are a few:
FDA thinks it has trigger in heparin deaths - CNN.com
(wanna bet that heparin will come out in the exams this year?)
The Children of the Cellar - TIME.com
***
Currently, I am feverish and having a sorethroat plus a flu. God help me. I recently lost an uncle to lung cancer
. Also, the handle of my mug was broken. Last but not least, my watch stopped working (it was supposed to last for 5 years!). I guess, you can say it is a pretty 'karmic' week. Because, on top of all that, I still have a few things that make me happy 
All you need is faith, after all. Yeay~
***
Coldplay - A Message
^[ last summer, I used to sing this song with Tasneem. I just love the lyrics. Especially, the first line ]^
Comments