* Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! *
(you're 18! ...and you're 13!)
4th May: Nur Amirah bt Ayub Khan's birthday! She is my cousin~ yeay for her! She is finally stepping into high school. Can't wait to meet her when I get back home this summer.

***
7th May: It's my lil sis' (who is not so lil anymore) birthday! Sorry, I wished you a day early; the exam messed with my head. Also, sorry that I am only putting it in my blog now; the net went dead yesterday. So, if you're looking for someone to blame, blame that lil paper! (and the wireless) Haha...

***
As all of you know, I faced the MCQ exam for Pathology today. It was just so hard, I seriously felt like crying by the end of it. But, then I remembered that I was wearing eyeliner...and a girl would never ever ruin her eyeliner just because of an exam, right? So, I held back my tears. Instead, I had chosen to walk home with Dayah and reminisce about the General Pathology paper and talk about everything that went wrong the days after that paper; this did not help me with my depression much. In the end, I just wanted the world to swallow me up whole right there and then.
All I can say right now is; those ten-or-so papers really did ruin my day today. I felt so happy I could burst this morning but right now (it's not even 12 yet!) I feel like all I want to do is sleep and hope that I will forget all about it when I wake up.
So, what do you do when something pulls you down?
1. Talk about it
2. Sleep on it
3. Be honest to yourself
4. Face it
5. Crush it
6. Take it to the door
7. Push it out
8. Tell it to just go to hell
9. Make sure it does not come back
10. Seal the door tight
All in all, I hope you guys are doing much, much better than me. I seriously hope you guys can lend me some of that optimism and heroism you guys have.
***
Currently, I am sick of feeling sick
I need to get up and start all over. He said, "Beres selalu. Terima kasih bebnyk." Yeay~ memang nak kena belasah paper arinih!
(you're 18! ...and you're 13!)
4th May: Nur Amirah bt Ayub Khan's birthday! She is my cousin~ yeay for her! She is finally stepping into high school. Can't wait to meet her when I get back home this summer.

***
7th May: It's my lil sis' (who is not so lil anymore) birthday! Sorry, I wished you a day early; the exam messed with my head. Also, sorry that I am only putting it in my blog now; the net went dead yesterday. So, if you're looking for someone to blame, blame that lil paper! (and the wireless) Haha...

***
As all of you know, I faced the MCQ exam for Pathology today. It was just so hard, I seriously felt like crying by the end of it. But, then I remembered that I was wearing eyeliner...and a girl would never ever ruin her eyeliner just because of an exam, right? So, I held back my tears. Instead, I had chosen to walk home with Dayah and reminisce about the General Pathology paper and talk about everything that went wrong the days after that paper; this did not help me with my depression much. In the end, I just wanted the world to swallow me up whole right there and then.
All I can say right now is; those ten-or-so papers really did ruin my day today. I felt so happy I could burst this morning but right now (it's not even 12 yet!) I feel like all I want to do is sleep and hope that I will forget all about it when I wake up.
So, what do you do when something pulls you down?
1. Talk about it
2. Sleep on it
3. Be honest to yourself
4. Face it
5. Crush it
6. Take it to the door
7. Push it out
8. Tell it to just go to hell
9. Make sure it does not come back
10. Seal the door tight
All in all, I hope you guys are doing much, much better than me. I seriously hope you guys can lend me some of that optimism and heroism you guys have.
***
Currently, I am sick of feeling sick

I need to get up and start all over. He said, "Beres selalu. Terima kasih bebnyk." Yeay~ memang nak kena belasah paper arinih!
Oh yeah, I want to thank Dayah for lending me her pink-faced Casio watch during the exams. My Kris-Dayanti Bonia stopped working already. Huh.
***
Busted - Meet You There
^[ where's the world that doesn't care? Maybe I can meet you there... ]^
***
Busted - Meet You There
^[ where's the world that doesn't care? Maybe I can meet you there... ]^
Comments