* glory, glory *
(tonight's the night)




He said, "Apa pun, aku[ana] tetap Biru…[bukan cakap bab politik Malaysia ye sahabat2]" Well, I am a Red Devil! I really want to watch tonight's match. But, I have an exam tomorrow. So, for the guys that will be watching the match tonight, I'll just say this; I am so jealous and don't scream too loud...the oral exam is still tomorrow . Hopefully, Manchester United will win the game! Glory, glory ManUtd~


^[ the two amazing defenders ]^

If anything wrong ever happens tonight, I'll blame the grass. Seriously.

For more pictures, click here

***

All in all, it has been an interesting day throughout the world:

Four killed in Gaza airstrike. A boy was decapitated.

Obama inching ever closer to nomination. Will US finally have a black president? Interesting...

Ashlee Simpson gets her fairytale wedding with Pete from Fall-Out Boy

As always, name-calling is one of the favourite games Malaysian politicians love to play: Dr Mahathir’s ‘Pied Piper of Hamelin’. Not forgetting, the classic 'duri dalam daging', too. I know you guys read that by now, no need to put a link here.

Last but not least, Anwar on Mahathir's quit decision.
Nonetheless, we must avoid being trapped by personal agendas

^[ this is too true! ]^

***

U2 - City of Blinding Lights


Comments

Popular Posts