* Drugs *
(on it, take it, saving it)





You Are a Retrospective Soul



The most misunderstood of all the soul signs.

Sometimes you even have difficulty seeing yourself as who you are.






In about 11 days, I'll be facing an examination for Pharmacology. For me, this is a very long time and I am not nervous...yet. In fact, this evening, I am going to Beyt Hikmah to celebrate Irhaam's birthday~ yeay! I don't usually worry when someone else is worrying. So, maybe some people look at me as cool. The thing is, I am just proud.

***

Dayah & Yue watched Occupation 101 the other day. I did not join them because I needed a break from beautifully depressing stories. So, I ended up watching Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu with Yue & Nad yesterday evening.

***

Prozac Over the Counter? - TIME

I think it's a question that needs a little more clarification. If the question is, "Would providing over-the-counter antidepressants be a way to get needed medicine to clinically depressed individuals?" then you might have one kind of answer to it. And if your question is, "Should antidepressants be available like other recreational drugs, like alcohol?"" then you've got a slightly different question.


***


^[ click on the picture to look at a photo essay about the drought in Australia ]^

***

Berita Kepada Kawan


Comments

Popular Posts