* crunch *
(guess we are all hungry for some courage)

He said, "Argh
" I guess, I was not helping much by losing my cool. Sincerely, I am so sorry. She was right; all I needed to do at that time was just relax and calm down. No, I am not trying to mislead you into thinking that I have a serious love problem! Haha...no bloody way I am going to fall into that pitch-black realm again. (Oh my God, did that sound so revealing?
hehe)
All I am trying to say is; hey, people...let's try to help each other now. I learned my mistake yesterday. Losing your cool and being angry during a misunderstanding can never solve anything. All you need to do is just wait for an explanation to come through.
Everybody is searching for an inspiration. Inspiration is just in front of our eyes sometime. We see it, but we fail to perceive it. So, take a second to truly see what is in front of you.
The exam is tomorrow, let's be strong now.
***
Currently listening to: Switchfoot - The Blues
***
The Click Five - I'll Take My Chances
^[ can I just dedicate this song to the exam paper tomorrow?
]^
(guess we are all hungry for some courage)

He said, "Argh
" I guess, I was not helping much by losing my cool. Sincerely, I am so sorry. She was right; all I needed to do at that time was just relax and calm down. No, I am not trying to mislead you into thinking that I have a serious love problem! Haha...no bloody way I am going to fall into that pitch-black realm again. (Oh my God, did that sound so revealing?
hehe)All I am trying to say is; hey, people...let's try to help each other now. I learned my mistake yesterday. Losing your cool and being angry during a misunderstanding can never solve anything. All you need to do is just wait for an explanation to come through.
Everybody is searching for an inspiration. Inspiration is just in front of our eyes sometime. We see it, but we fail to perceive it. So, take a second to truly see what is in front of you.
The exam is tomorrow, let's be strong now.
***
Currently listening to: Switchfoot - The Blues
***
The Click Five - I'll Take My Chances
^[ can I just dedicate this song to the exam paper tomorrow?
]^
Comments