* bye-bye *
(parasitologically sterile)

^[ malaria: I hate this part, although it is interesting ]^
I was inspired by Pie, who posted a series of real-life dialogues that happened around him during the days before the exams. So, since a few interesting things happened these past few days, I'll just talk about it here.
First thing's first. On the eve of the written exam, I felt really down and hopeless that I could not even open the textbook to do some last minute revision. Suddenly, Dayah called out, "Korang!!! Ade internet!!!!" I was jumping with joy and immediately brought my laptop into her room and onto her bed
. When I signed in, a friend asked, "Ko tengah buat ape nih?" I said, "Aku tak nak study, esok exam."
[mengada-ngada] Later, he told me, "Bear wif it. Pike je camnih, lepas ni ko tak jumpa lagi dah semua ni." and it hit me; how pessimist and hopeless I was being at that time. The only thing that I had to do at that time was to be a little more positive. Thanks Jat, you're a real friend.
He also told me, "Tu Maziati online tu, pegi la kacau dia." So, I did. I really miss this girl. Can you imagine sitting beside one person for three years in a row? I sat beside her when I was in form 3 up until form 5; she is my bestest bestfriend!
She cried, "Ko study ke tak nih???" I laughed. When we were in hgh school, she is the nerd
who got me hooked with all the pre-exam books. I can never forget what she told me about homeworks, "Ko siapkan la homework ko masa kat sekolah. Nanti balik rumah boleh study~"
I rest my case.
***

^[ Prof. Salah is the genious who is the head of the department ]^
Back from the written exam, I bought a chocolate croissant. That night, I took it out of the plastic bag to heat it up. Suddenly, I noticed a few ants on my hand. Then, when I turned the croissant around, I saw it. My croissant was infested by ants! I went, "Eeeeww~ semut!!!!" Yue sympathized and offered me her sugar bun. I declined. So, instead of the croissant that I so wanted to eat, I ended up eating my own sugar bun that I also bought with the croissant
that evening. I ate it while sitting in front of Mufed who was studying. As I was picking the sesames, she said, "Takpe Neen...mesti dia (referring to the ants as if they are humans) doakan ko~" I laughed out loud. "Muka aku sedih sangat ke, Fid?" She laughed along with me after I said that.
After the MCQ exam, which was kinda easy since most of the questions were from the MCQ book, I went home and took a long nap. Dayah woke me up and said, "Jom pegi Pizza Party!" (after we finished a bag of Chipsy) and of course, I could not decline such an invitation! Haha...so we had a blast eating a seafood pizza and just surfing the net on the same table. Yeay for us~
***
All in all, I will never ever want to trade my life here with anybody else's because I have on amazing pack of friends! So, I never regretted answering NO to Shazli's question.
Bye-bye, Parasitology!
***
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
(parasitologically sterile)

^[ malaria: I hate this part, although it is interesting ]^
I was inspired by Pie, who posted a series of real-life dialogues that happened around him during the days before the exams. So, since a few interesting things happened these past few days, I'll just talk about it here.
First thing's first. On the eve of the written exam, I felt really down and hopeless that I could not even open the textbook to do some last minute revision. Suddenly, Dayah called out, "Korang!!! Ade internet!!!!" I was jumping with joy and immediately brought my laptop into her room and onto her bed
. When I signed in, a friend asked, "Ko tengah buat ape nih?" I said, "Aku tak nak study, esok exam."
[mengada-ngada] Later, he told me, "Bear wif it. Pike je camnih, lepas ni ko tak jumpa lagi dah semua ni." and it hit me; how pessimist and hopeless I was being at that time. The only thing that I had to do at that time was to be a little more positive. Thanks Jat, you're a real friend.He also told me, "Tu Maziati online tu, pegi la kacau dia." So, I did. I really miss this girl. Can you imagine sitting beside one person for three years in a row? I sat beside her when I was in form 3 up until form 5; she is my bestest bestfriend!
She cried, "Ko study ke tak nih???" I laughed. When we were in hgh school, she is the nerd
who got me hooked with all the pre-exam books. I can never forget what she told me about homeworks, "Ko siapkan la homework ko masa kat sekolah. Nanti balik rumah boleh study~"
I rest my case.***

^[ Prof. Salah is the genious who is the head of the department ]^
Back from the written exam, I bought a chocolate croissant. That night, I took it out of the plastic bag to heat it up. Suddenly, I noticed a few ants on my hand. Then, when I turned the croissant around, I saw it. My croissant was infested by ants! I went, "Eeeeww~ semut!!!!" Yue sympathized and offered me her sugar bun. I declined. So, instead of the croissant that I so wanted to eat, I ended up eating my own sugar bun that I also bought with the croissant
that evening. I ate it while sitting in front of Mufed who was studying. As I was picking the sesames, she said, "Takpe Neen...mesti dia (referring to the ants as if they are humans) doakan ko~" I laughed out loud. "Muka aku sedih sangat ke, Fid?" She laughed along with me after I said that.After the MCQ exam, which was kinda easy since most of the questions were from the MCQ book, I went home and took a long nap. Dayah woke me up and said, "Jom pegi Pizza Party!" (after we finished a bag of Chipsy) and of course, I could not decline such an invitation! Haha...so we had a blast eating a seafood pizza and just surfing the net on the same table. Yeay for us~
***
All in all, I will never ever want to trade my life here with anybody else's because I have on amazing pack of friends! So, I never regretted answering NO to Shazli's question.
Bye-bye, Parasitology! ***
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
| Coldplay Viva La ... |
Comments