* Bye-bye! *
(an end to an ending)

^[ can I just say I miss Pathology? Because, Parasitology turns out to be really boring ]^
So, Pathology is officially over! We faced the oral exam yesterday...and I can say, it went pretty smooth~
I was examined by Dr Maha & Dr Nadiah. Anyway, I went home around 12pm; I was one of the last Malaysian student to finish yesterday. When I came out of the doctor's office, there was only Pie & Keemow left. I learned an interesting lesson yesterday; just say "easy" not "okay". I'll remember that the next time!
***
Boyzone - Shooting Star
^[ a very, very old song...from Disney's Hercules ]^
***
Oh yeah, read this: How Second Life Affects Real Life - TIME
(an end to an ending)

^[ can I just say I miss Pathology? Because, Parasitology turns out to be really boring ]^
So, Pathology is officially over! We faced the oral exam yesterday...and I can say, it went pretty smooth~
I was examined by Dr Maha & Dr Nadiah. Anyway, I went home around 12pm; I was one of the last Malaysian student to finish yesterday. When I came out of the doctor's office, there was only Pie & Keemow left. I learned an interesting lesson yesterday; just say "easy" not "okay". I'll remember that the next time!***
Boyzone - Shooting Star
^[ a very, very old song...from Disney's Hercules ]^
***
Oh yeah, read this: How Second Life Affects Real Life - TIME
Comments