* ups & downs *
(so this is what they call 'life')
Well, here I am, at Pizza Station!! Haha...it's only Dayah, Yue & me~ hehe. We've decided that we have had enough of home and we just had to get some fresh air before the practical exam tomorrow. Yeay!
It is a well-known fact that fresh air can do a whole lot of good to your mind, after all.
So, why am I in hiatus? No, it is not due to the final exams. It is due to the utmost-irritating network guy! I do not know when will he ever decide to repair our cable. Seriously. We visit the cyber cafe everyday to make sure he remembers, but to no avail. So, all I can say right now is:
^[ I need a hero! ]^
***
*clears throat*
(Yue is planning her wedding beside me now. Cannot make too much noise
)
***
So, what have I been up to? Nothing much, really. Besides visiting the cyber cafe everyday and studying and getting ready for the finals, all I do is just hang out with my housemates and friends...heh. Oh yeah, I was made the 'ketua penerbangan', too! Haha...thanks, Pie. That SMS kinda made me a bit cooler. Seriously, I felt like
that guy.
Maybe because it's almost summer, so my temper is kinda short. Maybe because I am homesick, so everything is just super-irritating. Or, maybe because the exam is oh-so-near, so I am just so nervous. Whatever it is, all I can do right now is just prepare myself.

^[ I just miss playing around with this lil girl ]^
***
All in all, life is just trying to teach me something.
***
The Wreckers - The Good Kind
^[ Thanks, Mir. You're my saviour
]^
(so this is what they call 'life')
Well, here I am, at Pizza Station!! Haha...it's only Dayah, Yue & me~ hehe. We've decided that we have had enough of home and we just had to get some fresh air before the practical exam tomorrow. Yeay!
It is a well-known fact that fresh air can do a whole lot of good to your mind, after all.So, why am I in hiatus? No, it is not due to the final exams. It is due to the utmost-irritating network guy! I do not know when will he ever decide to repair our cable. Seriously. We visit the cyber cafe everyday to make sure he remembers, but to no avail. So, all I can say right now is:
^[ I need a hero! ]^
***
*clears throat*
(Yue is planning her wedding beside me now. Cannot make too much noise
)***
So, what have I been up to? Nothing much, really. Besides visiting the cyber cafe everyday and studying and getting ready for the finals, all I do is just hang out with my housemates and friends...heh. Oh yeah, I was made the 'ketua penerbangan', too! Haha...thanks, Pie. That SMS kinda made me a bit cooler. Seriously, I felt like
that guy.Maybe because it's almost summer, so my temper is kinda short. Maybe because I am homesick, so everything is just super-irritating. Or, maybe because the exam is oh-so-near, so I am just so nervous. Whatever it is, all I can do right now is just prepare myself.

^[ I just miss playing around with this lil girl ]^
***
All in all, life is just trying to teach me something.
***
The Wreckers - The Good Kind
^[ Thanks, Mir. You're my saviour
]^
Comments