* tagged...twice, it seems *
(Thanks to Warouq-sama, KakNad & EnHata)
1) I love chocolates...especially the expensive ones.
2) But, gaining weight is scary.
3) Writing is so much fun.
4) Therefore, I can update my blog everyday.
5) However, I want to learn a new skill that does not have anything to do with my laptop.
6) I enjoy cooking, it's meditating.
7) I am pretty sensitive at times. But, I keep it to myself most of the time.
8) Wishes are meant to be fulfilled...by your own efforts. So, go make it real!
So, 8 people I want to tag?
Can I just tag you who is reading this right now? Well, here is the deal: you don't have to have a blog or anything. You can just do it on a paper or something and let it be your very own personal reminder of who you are ;)
***
Name 4 Things That Need To Be Invented
automatic shoe cleaner
a sink that automatically washes dishes
a free airline company
writer's block unblocker
Name 4 Things That Should Never Have Been Invented
remote controls [cause for obesity]
oral contraceptive pills [too many side effects]
wishing wells [does this really work?]
tattoo
Name 3 Things I do not know about you
I want to play a guitar
I can listen to a song over & over again for more than an hour
I can watch a movie over & over again
I love Kim Possible...shhh~
Name 5 Snacks you enjoy
Dayah's caramel pudding
Baskin Robbins ice-cream
Belgian chocolate
milkshakes [except strawberry milkshakes]
sugary biscuits
***
Anyway, I always think of this song as life:
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
^[ when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am ]^
***
Currently listening to: Vanessa Carlton - White Houses
Currently, I am: Lazy & whining.

(Thanks to Warouq-sama, KakNad & EnHata)
1) I love chocolates...especially the expensive ones.
2) But, gaining weight is scary.
3) Writing is so much fun.
4) Therefore, I can update my blog everyday.
5) However, I want to learn a new skill that does not have anything to do with my laptop.
6) I enjoy cooking, it's meditating.
7) I am pretty sensitive at times. But, I keep it to myself most of the time.
8) Wishes are meant to be fulfilled...by your own efforts. So, go make it real!
So, 8 people I want to tag?
Can I just tag you who is reading this right now? Well, here is the deal: you don't have to have a blog or anything. You can just do it on a paper or something and let it be your very own personal reminder of who you are ;)
***
Name 4 Things That Need To Be Invented
automatic shoe cleaner
a sink that automatically washes dishes
a free airline company
writer's block unblocker
Name 4 Things That Should Never Have Been Invented
remote controls [cause for obesity]
oral contraceptive pills [too many side effects]
wishing wells [does this really work?]
tattoo
Name 3 Things I do not know about you
I want to play a guitar
I can listen to a song over & over again for more than an hour
I can watch a movie over & over again
I love Kim Possible...shhh~
Name 5 Snacks you enjoy
Dayah's caramel pudding
Baskin Robbins ice-cream
Belgian chocolate
milkshakes [except strawberry milkshakes]
sugary biscuits
***
Anyway, I always think of this song as life:
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
^[ when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am ]^
***
Currently listening to: Vanessa Carlton - White Houses
Currently, I am: Lazy & whining.

Comments