* kids *
(keep your cool)


As all of you know, nowadays are the days of the final exams. It has only just started, to tell you the truth; the only exam that I already faced was the Parasitology practical exam, after all. I have another one coming tomorrow; Microbiology. All I can say is; keep your cool & keep yourself motivated. Ask for help if you need to & remember all of the things that people told you before. Among my most favourite thing to remember during these depressing time is; a friend of mine once told me, "Oh... you, the most motivated one, is losing motivation?" [perasan mode]

Oh yeah;
To dream that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.

^[ it was the most amazing thing to see in a dream ]^

***

click to comment
^[ I love the way they are always smiling ]^

***

Melody - Realize


***

By the way, the title is from this song:



Comments

Popular Posts