* happy birthday to you *
(You're 21!)



^[ KeemOw, featuring Dr Nabalawy...my fave doc ]^

Guess what? Today is the guy from Sabak Bernam's birthday~ hehe. Happy birthday, KeemoW! May Allah bless you always. Oh yeah, you can check out this dude's journal at wordpress. You can bash him up, too, since he announced it way too late~ *sighs*

***



Anyway, the exam is getting nearer and nearer with every moment that passes. I wonder if we will be prepared enough to face it. I hope that we will make good use of our time (since each day has 24 hours, in winter as well as in summer). JOM KURANGKAN TIDOWH! (a new campaign...because, don't you think we slept enough during winter? It's almost summer now, people~ it's time to wake up shining!)

I thank God that I can wake up today.

I also want to thank Him because I woke up in a good mood today. Yeay~

***

Oh yeah, I miss my family like crazy. I wish that I will have a lot of fun with them this summer!

^[ Kelihatan seorang kakak yang kejam sedang mengabaikan adiknya. hehe. ]^
***

Currently listening to: Evan & Jaron - The Distance

***

The Click Five - Happy Birthday

^[ time flies when you're having fun...wake up, another year is gone ]^

Comments

Popular Posts