* depression *
(so, where do we go from here?)

I checked out the news yesterday and I found this extremely depressing. This is an article from News Straits Time relating to us the global food crisis.
Food prices are soaring, oil prices are getting higher everyday, the world inhabitants are increasing every minute and everyone is trying to live. Meanwhile, peace is nowhere in sight, people are getting angrier and crazier; they worry about irrelevant things and speaking out their irrational thoughts. The world is suffering, people! Soon enough there won't be enough FOOD for the world's population. Maybe, one day, rice is a meal for the rich only. Can you imagine where we will be then in the hierarchy of life? Think about it.
***
I'll finish up Warouq-sama's tag next time, ne?
(so, where do we go from here?)

I checked out the news yesterday and I found this extremely depressing. This is an article from News Straits Time relating to us the global food crisis.
Worldwide too, the World Bank has noted a marked reduction in investments channelled towards food production in recent years as nations have moved towards industrialisation, relegating agriculture to the lower rungs of their priorities.
Meanwhile, in the developed world, the cultivation of crops is now more aimed towards production of biofuels instead of food.
Food prices are soaring, oil prices are getting higher everyday, the world inhabitants are increasing every minute and everyone is trying to live. Meanwhile, peace is nowhere in sight, people are getting angrier and crazier; they worry about irrelevant things and speaking out their irrational thoughts. The world is suffering, people! Soon enough there won't be enough FOOD for the world's population. Maybe, one day, rice is a meal for the rich only. Can you imagine where we will be then in the hierarchy of life? Think about it.
***
I'll finish up Warouq-sama's tag next time, ne?
Comments