* alive again *
("Well, I'm back," he said)
After a long period of feeling uninspired and useless, yesterday I kinda found inspiration and meaning again. Heh.
***
Yesterday, I was hanging out; eating a burger and just chit-chatting with two of my best buddies, when I saw a group of Malay guys squatting together and smoking. Seriously, they looked like they were sharing drugs or something. It did not look right at all. So, of course (being 20 and still a bit innocent) I kinda went, "Woy~ smoking!!!" But, I was about a mile away from them, so they did not hear me (thank God for that). I can never understand why people smoke...and I can never understand what makes them start smoking. So, I want to suggest to the other guys who do not smoke, please go and save those guys...seriously, man, those guys need to be saved more than all of the other people in this small world that we live in (and by 'small world', I mean Mansoura)

^[ I had to make a straight and focused face while taking this picture ]^
***
WAG - Fukisusabu Kaze No Naka De (Inside The Raging Wind)
from Saiyuki Reload
+for lyrics translation, click here+
("Well, I'm back," he said)
Well, I'm backis the last line of my most favourite trilogy of all time; The Lord of The Rings. Hehe...there is a really funny story about that line, but let's save it for another time. So, here I am, back again!!! Yeay~ for me!
After a long period of feeling uninspired and useless, yesterday I kinda found inspiration and meaning again. Heh.
***
Yesterday, I was hanging out; eating a burger and just chit-chatting with two of my best buddies, when I saw a group of Malay guys squatting together and smoking. Seriously, they looked like they were sharing drugs or something. It did not look right at all. So, of course (being 20 and still a bit innocent) I kinda went, "Woy~ smoking!!!" But, I was about a mile away from them, so they did not hear me (thank God for that). I can never understand why people smoke...and I can never understand what makes them start smoking. So, I want to suggest to the other guys who do not smoke, please go and save those guys...seriously, man, those guys need to be saved more than all of the other people in this small world that we live in (and by 'small world', I mean Mansoura)

^[ I had to make a straight and focused face while taking this picture ]^
***
WAG - Fukisusabu Kaze No Naka De (Inside The Raging Wind)
from Saiyuki Reload
+for lyrics translation, click here+
Comments