* again! *
(rezeki katanya)


Hullo~ guess what? I am NOT at Pizza Station~ yeay for me! I am now on Dayah's bed, online without using any * cable and happily typing away after a long day at the Parasitology Department today . Well, you can say that the examination went well. Most importantly, it started around 9 am and I did not have to wait long to enter the lab to be examined.

This morning started with a very late reply to one of my messages (which I did not mind at all). Then, we headed off to the university around 8.20 am. I did not drink coffee this morning! (Cool, huh?) And I survived the whole day~ hahaha. When my name was called, another face lit up . I do love practical exams~ seriously. Especially when my life is getting pretty static. Did I mention someone wanted to give the Taenia egg slide a kick? Hehe. You rock, girl!!

Oh yeah, I looked this up at Dream Dictionary:
To dream of cooking is very lucky, whether it was yourself or someone else doing the cooking. It is a promise of material comforts in the near future.

^[because I dreamed that someone was cooking for me ]^

***

Baji and the gang went to Bandung:



***

I miss home, of course:



***

Just keep swimming:


Comments

Popular Posts