* you & me *
(don't you think it's about time?)
I think it's rude that you don't reply messages.

I think it's rude that you don't return favours.

I think it's rude that you don't say thank you.

I think it's rude that you don't care.

I think it's rude that you complain.

I think it's rude that you only think of me when you need me.
***
I watched The Assassination of Jesse James by The Coward Robert Ford...and I simply love it!
"Why did you kill him?"
"Well, he was gonna kill me."
"So, you're scared and that's the only reason?"
"...yeah."
"Do you want me to change the subject?"
When she said that last line, I laughed so hard...haha. Honestly, it's a great movie and the director really enjoyed telling it. As for me, I love it because it flows like a book; I think it's because of the narration and the script. Plus, the cinematography is amazing; it captures the scene and the mood perfectly. Of course, there is also the fact that Casey Affleck and Brad Pitt are very, very talented! ;) You can say that this is one of the most perfect movie I have seen in ages.

^[ special thanks to Maverick, because he wrote the review which got me interested ]^
***
The Click Five - All I Need Is You
(don't you think it's about time?)
I think it's rude that you don't reply messages.

I think it's rude that you don't return favours.

I think it's rude that you don't say thank you.

I think it's rude that you don't care.

I think it's rude that you complain.

I think it's rude that you only think of me when you need me.
***
I watched The Assassination of Jesse James by The Coward Robert Ford...and I simply love it!
"Why did you kill him?"
"Well, he was gonna kill me."
"So, you're scared and that's the only reason?"
"...yeah."
"Do you want me to change the subject?"
When she said that last line, I laughed so hard...haha. Honestly, it's a great movie and the director really enjoyed telling it. As for me, I love it because it flows like a book; I think it's because of the narration and the script. Plus, the cinematography is amazing; it captures the scene and the mood perfectly. Of course, there is also the fact that Casey Affleck and Brad Pitt are very, very talented! ;) You can say that this is one of the most perfect movie I have seen in ages.

^[ special thanks to Maverick, because he wrote the review which got me interested ]^
***
The Click Five - All I Need Is You
| All I Need Is You.... |
Comments