* updates *
(just finished my coffee)



^[ I am what I am; a medical student about to face the final exams in a month's time. Dear God, please help me. ]^

Hello there, it's me again. Sorry, I just had to write something even when I am going to face a Pharmacology test [clinical cases] in about 5 hours from now. It is going to be 10-mark exam, after all. I am glad that we revised all the cases with the amazingly genious Dr. Abdel Muta'al [is this how you spell his name, Nad? Heh.] So anyways, wish me luck, ne? Of course I will never forget to say a lil prayer for all the other people who are going to face an exam.

I think spring just skipped away because it feels like summer now. Fuh~ it is just so hot! But, as all of you know, complaining about it is never going to change anything. It's global warming, I'm telling you....and I will keep telling you the same thing over and over again. Yam told Yah that I am some kind of environmentalist. Haha...well, you can say that again, because the environment IS what we are living in, after all. Not forgetting, it is already stated that we have a duty to rule & protect this world. So, have you done your part for today?

Oh yeah, thank you, Yam! She gave me a poster which I really, really appreciate~ I'll take a picture of it later.

click to comment
^[ Yam won a Galaxy Flute and those flowers yesterday. Very lucky! ]^

click to comment
^[ Meanwhile, I won a Borio; Oreo, Egypt-style! Hehe...thanks to Ihsan & Sumayyah! ]^

***

Kym Marsh - Cry

Comments

Popular Posts