* tOdaY *
(one big hole)

Right now, my big sis is on an aeroplane heading for Malaysia! Woo~ woo~ I am so jealous lar...hahaha. Anyway, now that she has graduated, she has a lot more to look up to~ yeay yeay! Two years of housemanship, lesser or no holiday and work, work and more work *evil laughs* Whatever it is, I am going to miss her...sob sob :(
***
Bethany Joy Lenz - Let Me Fall (October)
-from One Tree Hill-
(one big hole)

Right now, my big sis is on an aeroplane heading for Malaysia! Woo~ woo~ I am so jealous lar...hahaha. Anyway, now that she has graduated, she has a lot more to look up to~ yeay yeay! Two years of housemanship, lesser or no holiday and work, work and more work *evil laughs* Whatever it is, I am going to miss her...sob sob :(
***
Bethany Joy Lenz - Let Me Fall (October)
-from One Tree Hill-
Comments