* presents *
(she said, "Because you are the princess!")






First of all; sure, today is your birthday. But that does not guarantee your happiness, right? So there are bound to be a few disappointments. But, who cares? When they don't care, why should I, right? So let's stay optimistic and focus on the people who care! Yosh~
The first thing that happened to me yesterday started with an 'I'; insomnia. Seriously, I could not stay asleep. Huh. So what I did was, I got up and turned on my laptop (whatever else am I supposed to do anyway? Hehe) Suddenly, there was a Mars bar on my table with a lil green stick-on note on it and there was a little London cup, too. It wrote, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEEN!" Oh...who could it be? So I took it to the light ( I dare not turn on the lights in the room because I did not want to wake Mufed up) and I saw it; "-Mufed-" YEAY~~~



I think the theme for my birthday this year is "Chocolate"! Haha...Yue gave me another Mars bar as a present, she also gave me a note full of advises and wishes (I have a lot of wishes for you, too!) and Dayah gave me a Snickers chocolate bar (she also gave me a cute birthday note. YEAY) Of course, Pie; being the ever amazing friend that he is (ayat drama), gave me a
! I could not get more excited. Thanks, Pie, you are a real friend. Heh. Pan would not let me ride a polar bear. Hani gave me a
. Qilah gave me a late-night wish, Una gave me a midnight wish and Iham gave me a morning wish. So you can say that my day is just soooo perfect yesterday!

Well, well, well....I am not finished yet! Yam gave me an extra-special and extra-ordinary birthday present; a fairytale!!!! I love it so much~~~~~ I cannot wait to get back home and frame it. Hehe...
The party? It was extravaganza! (because I love the girls a whole lot!) The chocolate cake had so many swirls & twirls and there was Laksa Johor; special thanks to Beyt Hikmah. I cannot describe how euphoric I was. Haha...

^[ "Because you're the princess!" Hehe... ]^
Hanim celebrated her birthday yesterday, too! But she is 19 la kan. Hehe.
Oh oh...not forgetting! Keemo gave me a PM-like wish (because he wrote his full name in it. hehe) Figo (tapi arini actually kitorg ada nama baru untuk ko; Feelo. Boley?) said, "Dah besar ko ye?" which made me laugh so hard. Haha...thanks, guys!
Last but not least, to each and everyone of you: THANK YOU, PEOPLE!!!!!!!
***
The sweetest thing is of course when kak Susi stood and said, "Today is Naneen's birthday, so let's us all say a lil prayer for her!" Oh God...I nearly cried. Like I said, Ukhuwah is the most beautiful blessing ever.
I am going to miss these two:


***
Tyler Hilton - Glad
***
One last thing:
(she said, "Because you are the princess!")






First of all; sure, today is your birthday. But that does not guarantee your happiness, right? So there are bound to be a few disappointments. But, who cares? When they don't care, why should I, right? So let's stay optimistic and focus on the people who care! Yosh~
The first thing that happened to me yesterday started with an 'I'; insomnia. Seriously, I could not stay asleep. Huh. So what I did was, I got up and turned on my laptop (whatever else am I supposed to do anyway? Hehe) Suddenly, there was a Mars bar on my table with a lil green stick-on note on it and there was a little London cup, too. It wrote, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEEN!" Oh...who could it be? So I took it to the light ( I dare not turn on the lights in the room because I did not want to wake Mufed up) and I saw it; "-Mufed-" YEAY~~~



I think the theme for my birthday this year is "Chocolate"! Haha...Yue gave me another Mars bar as a present, she also gave me a note full of advises and wishes (I have a lot of wishes for you, too!) and Dayah gave me a Snickers chocolate bar (she also gave me a cute birthday note. YEAY) Of course, Pie; being the ever amazing friend that he is (ayat drama), gave me a
! I could not get more excited. Thanks, Pie, you are a real friend. Heh. Pan would not let me ride a polar bear. Hani gave me a
. Qilah gave me a late-night wish, Una gave me a midnight wish and Iham gave me a morning wish. So you can say that my day is just soooo perfect yesterday!
Well, well, well....I am not finished yet! Yam gave me an extra-special and extra-ordinary birthday present; a fairytale!!!! I love it so much~~~~~ I cannot wait to get back home and frame it. Hehe...
The party? It was extravaganza! (because I love the girls a whole lot!) The chocolate cake had so many swirls & twirls and there was Laksa Johor; special thanks to Beyt Hikmah. I cannot describe how euphoric I was. Haha...

^[ "Because you're the princess!" Hehe... ]^
Hanim celebrated her birthday yesterday, too! But she is 19 la kan. Hehe.
Oh oh...not forgetting! Keemo gave me a PM-like wish (because he wrote his full name in it. hehe) Figo (tapi arini actually kitorg ada nama baru untuk ko; Feelo. Boley?) said, "Dah besar ko ye?" which made me laugh so hard. Haha...thanks, guys!
Last but not least, to each and everyone of you: THANK YOU, PEOPLE!!!!!!!
***
The sweetest thing is of course when kak Susi stood and said, "Today is Naneen's birthday, so let's us all say a lil prayer for her!" Oh God...I nearly cried. Like I said, Ukhuwah is the most beautiful blessing ever.
I am going to miss these two:


***
Tyler Hilton - Glad
***
One last thing:
Disney Princess Personality Quiz created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||
You scored as Jasmine
|
Comments