* nineteen *
('twas a request)
Dayah requested an update. So, here I am. She said, "This is your last day as a teenager!!! You've GOT to update~~~" Yeah...yeah...sure, sure. Anyways, what did I do today? Living my life as a medical student la, what else? Lectures...tuitions...lab sessions...huhu. Dayah told me that I am living my last days as a teenager with 'worthy' and beneficial stuff; which is, I must say, a VERY good sign, ne? Haha...whatever la, I guess.
I guess when it comes to this day, there is nothing more appealing than making a list of wishes. So here goes nothing (and suddenly I feel like crying):
I wish people won't lie.
I wish everyone will be alright.
I wish you will be strong.
I wish they won't give up.
I wish we will make it through.
I wish he will remember.
I wish she will find it.
I wish it will appear.
I wish everybody is happy.
I wish the world will live to see another day.
I wish the sun will continue shining.
I wish the moon will glow brighter.
I wish the wind will fly us to a better place.
I wish the rain will wash our sadness away.
I wish the clouds will cover us from the heat.
I wish the sky will not fall tomorrow.
I wish polar bears will not be extinct before I get to ride one.
I wish summer will not be too dry.
I wish tomorrow will be better.
I wish yesterday was worth it.
I wish today is the day.
***
All in all, I just can't think of anything anymore.
***
Celine Dion - Have You Ever Been In Love
('twas a request)
Dayah requested an update. So, here I am. She said, "This is your last day as a teenager!!! You've GOT to update~~~" Yeah...yeah...sure, sure. Anyways, what did I do today? Living my life as a medical student la, what else? Lectures...tuitions...lab sessions...huhu. Dayah told me that I am living my last days as a teenager with 'worthy' and beneficial stuff; which is, I must say, a VERY good sign, ne? Haha...whatever la, I guess.
I guess when it comes to this day, there is nothing more appealing than making a list of wishes. So here goes nothing (and suddenly I feel like crying):
I wish people won't lie.
I wish everyone will be alright.
I wish you will be strong.
I wish they won't give up.
I wish we will make it through.
I wish he will remember.
I wish she will find it.
I wish it will appear.
I wish everybody is happy.
I wish the world will live to see another day.
I wish the sun will continue shining.
I wish the moon will glow brighter.
I wish the wind will fly us to a better place.
I wish the rain will wash our sadness away.
I wish the clouds will cover us from the heat.
I wish the sky will not fall tomorrow.
I wish polar bears will not be extinct before I get to ride one.
I wish summer will not be too dry.
I wish tomorrow will be better.
I wish yesterday was worth it.
I wish today is the day.
***
All in all, I just can't think of anything anymore.
***
Celine Dion - Have You Ever Been In Love
Comments