* just because *
(you & me)


Just because I'm childish, does not mean I'm immatured.



Just because you're confused, does not mean you're lost.



Just because I'm silent, does not mean I don't care.



Just because you say so, does not mean it's true.



Just because I smile, does not mean I'm happy.



Just because you lie, does not mean I don't know.



Just because you fell, does not mean you're weak.



Just because I'm in love, does not mean I'm blind.



Just because you won't tell me, does not mean that I don't know.



***

So please don't lie.

So please stop complaining.

So please take a step forward.

So please stop looking back.

So please stop evading.

***

Oh how I hate the fact that I cannot hate you.

***

currently listening to:
James Blunt - Out of My Mind


p/s: You guys must be thanking God that it is not another Damien Rice song, ne? Tell you guys what; I am currently stuck with 'Dogs'. To listen to this song, come by my profile at Friendster anytime ;) I just can never get enough of that guy. Seriously, I'm so in love with him. Hehe.

***

...and I collected all the pictures from flickr, none of them are taken by me.

Comments

Popular Posts