* congratulations *
(you know that we love you)
I know that most of you heard of this news already. It just does not seem right if I do not put it up here. Hehe...so, for the lovely couple that you guys are;

MySpace Comments & MySpace Layouts
...and this one is especially for Yue:

***
So anyway, I clicked on 'take a random quiz' at Blogthings and I got the 'What's Your Learning Style' quiz. Here is the outcome:
(you know that we love you)
I know that most of you heard of this news already. It just does not seem right if I do not put it up here. Hehe...so, for the lovely couple that you guys are;

MySpace Comments & MySpace Layouts
...and this one is especially for Yue:

***
So anyway, I clicked on 'take a random quiz' at Blogthings and I got the 'What's Your Learning Style' quiz. Here is the outcome:
You Are a Auditory Learner |
![]() You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well. You excel at debating, foreign languages, and music. You would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star! |
What's Your Learning Style?
Neat, huh?
***
'Ukhuwah' is the most beautiful blessing. Seriously, there is NOTHING like it; it makes me feel glad that I am alive.

***
Oh yeah, spring is finally here! Yeay~
Neat, huh?
***
'Ukhuwah' is the most beautiful blessing. Seriously, there is NOTHING like it; it makes me feel glad that I am alive.

***
Oh yeah, spring is finally here! Yeay~

Comments