* childish dreams *
( of clowns & stuff )
Yesterday, I went to school at 8.30am, thinking that it was already 9 am. Haha...seriously! I was a bit disoriented; all because I started off without glancing at my watch. As for today, it is already 7.15am and I am still sitting in front of my laptop, typing away merrily. As all of you know, there is something bothering my mind. Hmm...
Alright, just let me confess: I slept at 7am yesterday...and that was the real reason I was disoriented. Not mentioning, I dreamed of a clown. LOL. I checked it out at Dream Moods and apparently, a clown in a dream
Okay, 7.20am: Off to school to draw parasites! :(
The Corrs - Dreams
***
Picture of our very own Miss Mansoura:
( of clowns & stuff )
Yesterday, I went to school at 8.30am, thinking that it was already 9 am. Haha...seriously! I was a bit disoriented; all because I started off without glancing at my watch. As for today, it is already 7.15am and I am still sitting in front of my laptop, typing away merrily. As all of you know, there is something bothering my mind. Hmm...
Alright, just let me confess: I slept at 7am yesterday...and that was the real reason I was disoriented. Not mentioning, I dreamed of a clown. LOL. I checked it out at Dream Moods and apparently, a clown in a dream
symbolizes absurdity, light-heartedness, and a childish side to your own character.Interesting, huh? No surprise there. So anyway, life goes on.
Okay, 7.20am: Off to school to draw parasites! :(
The Corrs - Dreams
***
Picture of our very own Miss Mansoura:
Comments