* tHank yoU *
(a flag, a goblet & a bag of sweets)


First of all; I am so sorry. I meant to write about Petra & Royal Automobile Museum that I visited during my trip to Jordan. But, my mind is a bit messy, plus, I am a bit groggy these few days that I just had to clear a few things up first. Anyway, I am suffering from some kind of writer's block...maybe I am eating too much chocolate. All the same, I will try to put everything back in order someday, somehow.

***

So~ I have received gifts from two of my best buddies! Thank you oh-so-much! I really appreciated them all~ hehe...lighted up my gloomy days ;)

candy bag from the candyman
^[ this candy bag came all the way from Souq Hamidy, Syria. It survived through all the turmoils and hardships...therefore, this is no ordinary candy bag, mind you :P ]^

syrian sweets
^[ these sweets are from Syria!! Look at all the colours~~~ heh. ]^

lebanon flag
^[ Okay. This one is totally unexpected. When I first saw it, I just had to blink...and laugh. So can you guys guess where this one is from? Oh yeah, did you get the pictures of tanks by the road in Beirut? ]^

the goblet
^[ Just received this today. Thanks a lot!! "Hadiah untuk budak kecik," katanya. Yeah sure ;P So, do I get another present next month? Hehe...the goblet reminds me of The Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter, the green colour reminds me of The Green Goblin and the roses remind me of Beauty & The Beast. Alright, budak kecik. I admit defeat. (.__.) ]^

***

Video for today:

The Corrs - Summer Sunshine


***

p/s: I've been eating well enough. All I am trying to lessen is my addiction to junk food like Chipsy etc. So, help me out. Thanks!

***

Sunday is Dayah's birthday~ yeay!

Comments

Popular Posts