* BaJi *
(yeSterDay)


Yesterday, I helped my sister wrap boxes. These were no ordinary boxes, but big big 'cargo' boxes which had to be wrapped twice using a brown tape. Huh.




It all started when my sister said, "Okay~ today I am going to start packing!" while I was reading Helen Fielding's novel, Bridget Jones' Diary, on her bed. With that said, she took one big box and started to tape it...suddenly;
"Naneen~ bubbles!"
I continued reading.
"Naneen~ senget!"
I turned another page.
"NANEEN!!!"
"Let me see." (surrender. heh.)


^[ bubbles! (can you see them?) ]^


^[ senget! (imperfect) ]^


So, I took a pair of scissors and another roll of tape and started working. Damn. No wonder some people choose to just stay here rather than going back to Malaysia; this whole 'wrapping-up-cargo-boxes-twice' thing can really drive someone crazy. Oh, and did I mention that my sister is a perfectionist? Seriously.


^[ .here.goes.nothing. ]^

Thank God there were two of us; my sister did the first vertical layer and I did the second horizontal layer. By the end of the day, neither of us cared about bubbles or perfect straight lines anymore...haha.


^[ half-way through ]^


Of course, everything can be enjoyable when you add a little music, right? Yesterday, we listened to Outlandish and a few popular arabic songs. Also, we did a little bit of gossiping as we were sticking the tape and cutting them up. Hehe.


^[ done. yikes~ ]^

Oh yeah, my sister got mumtaz for her final year...mabruk 3alaik~ so the day before yesterday we went to City Star to celebrate! Yeay~


^[ baji besar & baji kecik ]^

***

Sorry, I'll update about Jordan later. You guys can check out a few pictures that I have already uploaded at my flickr page


^[ this little 'kharuf' is from Jordan ]^

***

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Comments

Popular Posts